Chapter 16: Wonder How Long Thats Gonna Last

Tommy sat in the corner of the bathroom, legs held tightly against his chest as he sobbed uncontrollably.

He just wanted to go home. Home with Tubbo. Home with the shitty cups of ramen noodles and shitty pizza. The home with the distinct peeling walls and off-putting smell. The home with his asshole neighbor's who's yelling could be heard from the thin walls of their apartment.

Why couldn't things just go back to what they used to be? Why did this have to happen to him?

He shakily gets up from the floor and staggers his way to the bathroom sink. Wiping the tears from his eyes he lifts his head up to the mirror, seeing something that made his eyes water all over again. His irises were almost completely red. Only small speckles of blue remained scattered across his once fully blue irises. Yet another piece of his humanity stripped away from him.

Reluctantly, Tommy opens his mouth to reveal a set of fully developed fangs. He lifts a trembling hand to his mouth, tracing his shaky fingers down one of the fangs. As he went down he found his finger right above the point. Just one slip up could leave his finger punctured. Just like he could easily puncture the flesh of someones neck. A shaky laugh escapes his lips. That's right, he wasn't human anymore.

He wasn't able to go home because he would either starve to death or get hunted by the guild before he did. He couldn't go home because Tubbo wouldn't be there. And if he was he'd be just as dead as him.

His life was ruined by those he trusted the most. And now he was completely dependent on them; both emotionally and physically. He couldn't even fully hate the man who turned him into a monster either. He couldn't because whatever shit that was now flowing through his body and brain prevented him from doing so. Like some sick, fucked up, biological insurance he'd stay compliant, at least enough, so that he wouldn't run away. Because deep down, he didn't want to.

And whatever words he said to Wilbur would soon lose their meaning, that they would no longer matter soon enough. That eventually, his ideals would align with the mans, no- the coven itself.

Running away from reality wasn't an option anymore. And after this, Tommy didn't want to. Whatever remnants of humanity he thought he had were gone long ago and he would have to just stomach whatever came next.

The rattling of the door knob broke Tommy out of his thoughts. He snapped his head to the door. God he was so tired.

"Look, Toms im sorry just- open the door please-"

Thats right, Wilbur was still Wilbur. He had forgotten that hadn't he? Sure he was possessive and kind of creepy but- he didn't even know. But still he was the same Wilbur that helped him through shit, took care of him, gave him so many memories of adventures he still held dear to his heart. The same Wilbur who used to play sweet tunes, guitar in hand, at the local coffee shop. The same Wilbur that annoyed the shit out of him with his attempts at chatter during his shift. The same Wilbur that somehow wormed his way into his heart.

Hands still shaking, he unlocked the door and turned the knob, pulling the door open. There Wilbur stood, fresh tear marks on his face, a look of worry plastered over his features.

Tommy gave a strained smile.

"Still up for shopping?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wilbur no!"

"Your protests only make me add it to the cart."

Currently, both Wilbur and Tommy sat on the couch, Tommy sitting right on Wilbur's lap, the mans chin sitting right on top of the boys head and his arms wrapped around him, and phone in both hands so that it was visible to both of them.

They decided they were far to fucked up to leave. And Tommy didn't want those nasty ass clothes on any inch of his body. So they compromised with online shopping.

"Its too expensive you're getting scammed!"

Wilbur shrugged, "Higher price better quality."

"I don't understand rich people."

Wilbur snorted as he scrolled down, "By default you're a rich person now."

"Whatever." He mumbles

They continue for a bit until Wilbur scoots Tommy out of his lap and hands him the phone."Just pick out some clothes, don't worry about the price alright?" He says as he gets up from the couch. "I have to do something real quick, I'll be back in a bit so don't miss me too much."

Tommy rolls his eyes but says nothing and continues picking out clothes as Wilbur walks out of the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooh he's gonna love that."

~~~~~~~~~~

Sleep? What's that? Sleep is for the w e a k. All nighters are supreme.

Enough of my tired rambling, hope you enjoyed this chapter, and as per usual, have a nice day/night and you know what also morning cause that shit counts too.