Chapter 19

-----

After getting through the winding halls and rooms of the manor they finally made it to the front door. Well, Technoblade led the way, Tommy still didn't quite know the layout yet. All he really did was follow the man around like a lost puppy whilst noting the layout as best as he could.

As they walked out they saw the other two were already waiting, car parked and doors open.

"Took you long enough." Wilbur remarks, giving a small wave to the two as he walks up to them.

"We were in the garden." Technoblade explains.

Wilbur eyes Technoblades flower-covered hair. A small smile makes its way onto his face.

"Explains the hair." He gives a ruffle to Tommy's head. "I didn't know you had that skill-set child."

Swatting away Wilburs hand he answers. "You never asked."

His eyes flicker to the car. It wasn't anything fancy, in fact, I was quite small compared to the limbo they first rolled up in. Not only that, there was some weird shit Tommy couldn't make put in the drivers seat. Were they all going to have to sit in the back?

"You sure were gonna fit?" Tommy pipes up nervously, face in visible concern.

"You'll be fine mate." Philza deflects with his placating smile.

Tommy trusts him.

-----

It was not fine.

Tommy anxiously drummed his fingers against the sides of his thighs as he sat in the car.

He was hot, in his fucking pyjamas, and practically suffocating between Wilbur and Technoblade. He at least wanted the window seat but no, apparently, 'the youngest goes in the middle.' What kind of bullshit is that?

For people with apparent soft spots for him they didn't let him get his way in the slightest. Though, it shouldn't have been a surprise considering certain recent events.

Not only was the window seat withheld from him but the knowledge of where they were going was as well. Everytime he'd try to ask a quick 'you'll know when you get there' or ' its a surprise' was shot his way.

God he hated surprises. The thought of not knowing something itched relentlessly at his brain. And considering the last surprise he'd gotten, suffice to say, they sucked absolute ass.

He sighs. Sitting in silent frustration was his only option in the current moment.

It's silent in the car for awhile. The hum of the car filling Tommy's ears as he sits as idly as possible. Limbs occasionally twitching in protest of the cramped space.

Tired of his suffering, he leans forward as far as he could in the cramped space of the car to get his sires attention.

"Phiiiiiil," he whines.

Red eyes flicker to the rear-view mirror and back on the road again.

"No, we're not telling you you little shit."

"I- I didn't even say anything yet!" He says.

"You didn't say anything yet."

He bites back. "I'm hot and cramped Phil. Why such a small car? Last I checked you decked up in a motherfucking limbo when you-" he stops, a pained expression crossing his features for a split second before picking up again. "It's just, i'm burning up, at least turn the AC up, please?"