Chapter 4 - Wedding Preparations

Third-Person POV

31st July 1997 – Early Morning

After Fred and Tilly had their fun, the two fall to sleep, hoping to rest peacefully. But Tilly and Harry have the same nightmare. Moody's last words ring in their ears.

"Head for The Burrows!" Harry and Tilly hear their voices as they talk to Dumbledore. They hear Voldemort's breath becoming heavier and heavier. Memories flash before their eyes as Dumbledore's voice fills their heads. Slughorn and Tom Riddle's voices are added to the mix, and more light flash. Then Voldemort's voice whispers louder.

"You lied to me, Ollivander." The Dark Lord yells

"No." Ollivander's voice saying that one single cry for help is the last thing they hear before jolting awake. Tilly turns over to Fred, who hasn't moved an inch. This shocks her as she used to Draco waking up when she had a nightmare or her waking because of him. But Fred is still fast asleep.

Tilly packs a bag, after getting into some clothes and silently closes the door to Fred's room, only to nearly scare Harry and herself have-to-death by bumping into each other.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tilly whisper yells to her brother.

"I could ask you the same thing. And why are you sneaking out of Fred room?" Tilly stutters but chooses to ignore what Harry asks.

"It doesn't matter, but I'm assuming we had the same nightmare thing and also had the same idea." Harry nods, agreeing with his sister.

"We can't bring all these people into this. We can't bring our family into this. Too many have died already." Tilly rests a hand on Harry's shoulder, nodding slowly.

They make their way down the stairs and out the front door as quietly as they can. Shutting it behind them, they start to walk away from the house in silence until two people call out to them.

"Going somewhere?" Ron yells, clearly pissed off.

"Nobody else is going to die. No for us." Harry says, then continues to walk.

"For you?" Ron says. Tilly turns, confused as to why he said it. "You think Mad-eye died for you? You think that George took that curse for you?" Harry kept walking with Tilly trailing behind, trying not to burst at Ron. "You may be the Chosen One's, but this is a whole lot bigger than that. It's always been bigger than that." Tilly snaps.

"No, Ron. Yes, there is a lot more to this than just us, but we're the ones who have to kill him." She sighs. "Not you. Not Hermione. Us two. Do you remember saying that to us in first year? Because I do. I live by that." Tilly looks at Fred. "I've been fighting this war for years, and I've been doing fine without any of you. So don't jump in at the last second and believe this is about you as well."

"Till, we get that, I do, but everyone needs a little help. Even you." Fred says, smiling at the girl.

"Alright. We also wouldn't survive without Hermione. And we need to discuss how this next year or so is going to work because it is going to be complicated." Tilly gives her bag to Harry, who hands them to Ron, as the four walk inside. "Besides, our godfathers are getting married tomorrow...well later today." Tilly smiles, walking back to bed with Fred.

They jump back into bed, and Fred pulls her closer to him, so her head is resting on his chest.

"Wake me next time you have a nightmare. Ok? I'm here for you. And if you go back to Hogwarts this year or go with Harry, whatever you chose, I'll be there for you." Tilly smiles up at the ginger boy and leaves a small kiss on his jawline.