Chapter 2 - Hidden In Plain Sight

Third-Person POV

27th July 1997

When Tilly had arrived home two days ago, Harry asked her billions of questions and had made sure she was alright and everything. Once she had assured him she was fine; the two helped the family of three pack their car and got them ready to leave. Today they would be going, so Dudley and Vernon were in the car waiting for Petunia as she wanted a minute. Harry and Tilly came downstairs and were shocked to see the woman standing there.

"I have lived in this house for 20 years, and now in a single night, I'm expected to leave." She sounds both ok with it and upset.

"They'll torture you," Tilly says softly.

"If they think for a moment, you know where we're going, they'll stop at nothing," Harry speaks slightly harsher.

"Do you think I don't know what they are capable of?" She says, seeming slightly annoyed as the twins share a puzzled glance. "You didn't just lose a Mother that night in Godric's Hollow, you know," She pauses, looking at the barren room before her. "I lost a sister." The three stare in silence until they hear the car engine start, and the twin move for Petunia to walk through. She does exactly that without another word, only and sad look in her eyes when she walks away from the two.

The two turn to face each other, both acknowledging that they would soon have to leave and then eventually go on the run from Voldemort and The Death Eaters. Harry opened the door to under the stare, where he had slept for years. He looks at the figurines he remembers playing with in the morning or before he went to bed.

"When did everything become so complicated?" He asks his sister. She doesn't answer, knowing the proper answer would be one they could never solve. The two turn to the front door when they hear a motorbike engine revving. Harry opens the door as Tilly stands behind him, only because he first walked over to the door. They smile seeing Hagrid in the doorway, then Hermione and Ron next to him.

"Hello Harry, Tilly!" Hagrid thunders. Harry and Tilly hug Hermione and Ron, pulling them into the house. "You're both looking fit." The smaller giant said.

"Yeah, they're absolutely gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders them?" Mad-eye says gruffly, barging his way into the house.

"Evening." The Potter twins say together, then look at the other with a slightly playful glare.

"You two better not start that. I get enough with them." Ron points at Fred and George, and he complains.

"Yeah. That's our thing." George says, smirking.

"Hello, boys," Tilly smirks back, and they wrap her in a hug. One is tighter and longer than the other. Everyone files their way into the empty lounge room.

"Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister?" Harry asks the Auror.

"You two are more important." He answers, smiling at the two.

"Hello, Harry, Tilly. Bill Weasley."

"Oh, a pleasure to meet you," Harry says.

"Nice scar. You almost have the same amount I do. Soon we'll match." Tilly smirks playfully and the dead-devil, good looking man in front of her.

"He was never always this handsome. Dead ugly." The Weasley twins poke fun at their older brother as he chuckles.

"True enough. I owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favour one day." Tilly holds in a growl almost.

"Don't worry; I'll make sure that happens," Tilly says, being serious. Fleur kisses her fiancés and complements his beauty.

"Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now." Remus jokes as he and Sirius walk in hand in hand. They wanted to have a private wedding, but everything got a bit muddled, and now they have been engaged for almost two years. Until a few nights from now, they will share the wedding with Bill and Fleur on the 31st of this month.