Part 12

Happy Friendship Day 🎉🎊🎉🎊

Ishita roam her eyes around the room opening the washroom door.

"Mujhe dudh rahi ho?" Ishita gasped seeing him leaning on the wall near by.

"Nahi toh. Mai toh...mai toh time dekh rahi thi." She replied not meeting her eyes.

"Jhutti." He smirked and forwarded his hand silently asking for hers. She slipped her palm on his and he gently guided him infront of the mirror.

Ishita raised her eyebrow asking his intention as he admired her on the mirror.

Ishita smiled as he wrapped a thin gold chain around her neck, which rested just below her blossom. Clasping the hook tight, he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Woh first night ke liye tha, ab us din kuch hua hi nahi toh mai bhul gaya." Ishitd gasped at his words while he smirked at her expressions.

She ran her fingers on the chain noticing some marks along the chain. Colours were also uneven but she didn't ask thinking it might those artistic and too expensive type of things.

"Thank you." She smiled back to him through the mirror.

He softly peaked her mangalsutra's chain making her blush. Thali she corrected herself remembering her mother's word.

"Aap change karlo mai coffee banati hu." She said gently hitting his head with hers. He nodded before moving towards the wadrobe.

*****

Kesi blouse hai. Aur yeh saree dekho har jaga atakti hai.

She made faces adjusting her off shoulder blouse and pulling her saree at the same time.

"Kya kar rahi hai?" She pouted at Simmi's words followed by laugh.

"Yeh saree har jaga aatakti hai." She replied turning off the flames as milk boiled.

"Toh kuch comfortable pehen. Kurti, jeans types." Simmi added one more cup in the counter asking for the cofffee.

"Mummyji kych nahi kahengi?" She innocently asked making Simmi chuckle.

"Are Maa kyu daatne lagi bhala. Tujhe jo pasand hai, jo comfortable ho wo pehen ." Simmi smiled as Ishita passed her the cup. "Ki mummy ka non-existence gussa soch ke sirf saree hi pack kiya hai?"

"Pata hi nahi hai." Ishita explained as Simmi showed her confusion "Actually itni jaldi-jaldi sab kuch karna tha, mujhe toh theeknse yaad bhi nahi kya kya pack kiya hai "