Part 5

"Raman" she complained as he didn't take any initiation for few seconds making him laugh.

"Kya?" he asked innocently his hand still clasped behind her back.

"Xoddo mujhe bohot need aarahi hai." She glared.

"Xoddu?" He asked his hands finding a way inside her loose t-shirt.

"Hmmm." She bite her lips, trying to keep her voice within.

"Bohot need aarahi hai?" He whispered, with a tread like distance between their lips.

"Bo-bohot." She managed to whisper back between her irregular breathings.

"Light off kardo phir, sote hai." He turned, taking his hand with him much to her disappointment.

It took her few seconds to realise what happened. She gasped as a naughty smile adored his cute face. Hitting him with the pillow beside her, muttering his "praises" on her native language.

"Aree mar kyu rahi ho." Raman said trying to block her hits.

Huh.

Ishita adjusted the pillow and tighten her hairs in loose bun, pout quite visible in those lips. Determined about something, she glared her husband pretending to sleep with that naughty smile.

She took his face on her hand, slowly turning his face toward herself. And much to his suprise, pressed her lips on his. Raman opened his eyes, not at all expecting such act from his always blushing wife. Opening his lips, he let her  take the charge. Enjoying her claim to fullest. Wrapping his hand around her waist, he hmmed as she bite his lips hard.

"Ab mu-mujhe need aa-aarahi hai." She mumbled breaking the kiss.

"Nautanki." He mumbled pressing soft peaks on her neck. "Koi puri tayari mai aaya hai." He added as his hand roamed on her back, not feeling the clasp he was expecting. His fingers slowly moving towards the front.

"Ishita." He blew at her closed eyes. "Just say no if you want me to stop." He promised, even though it would be hard for him. Pun intended.

"Hmmm." She tried trying find some words.

"Good." He muttered pleased with the response, smiling a shiver ran on her body with his fingers finding her treasures.

Slowly the clothes left the two in their own company. Their raged breaths feeling the silence, moonlight giving enough light to see the pleasure in each other face and the soft breeze adding the shiver to their sensitive body, the night faded.

*****

Raman smiled softly as Ishita mumbled something inaudible in sleep, wrapping herself more in him.

He opened his eyes with a smile remembering the night. Kissing her forehead softly, he pulled the sheet off him. As much as he wanted to sleep beside her, map her body with fingers, sooth the bruise he gave her last night with soft kisses; he could not miss the nature's call.

"F***" he could not help but curse seeing the blood. He rushed toward the washroom first not able to think anything else.