Part 17

"Ishita, come on get up." She groaned hearing his loud voice and twisted around.

"Khud ke rahi thi sunrise dekhna hai aur dekho." Raman shook his head at her.

"Ishita." He called her again shaking her a bit.

"Hmm. Raman." She smiled moving close to him and again closed her eyes placing her head on his lap.

"Utho toh baba, sunrise nahi dekhna?" He asked caressing her hairs softly, smiling as she shook her head.

"Meri need udake, dekho toh kese so rahi hai madam." he muttered to himself and to her "I can't sleep now, so if you are not coming I will go alone."

"You are so bad." He smiled as she stood up, her lips jutting out showing how unhappy she was. Raman shook his head she climed down the stairs wrapping the thin blanket around her.

Shouting to hurry up again, he moved outside zipping up his jacket.

"Kitna adheera hai aur kitni thandi hai." Ishita moaned rubbing her palms together while he shook his head at her antics. He passed her the keys silently asking her to lock the door.

"Nahi." she shook her head, hiding her arms further on the hoodie "Aap karo."

"Don't do that. Wo strech ho jaayega." He complained as she pulled the sleeves to hide her fingers.

She huffed something about it being his fault only but he choose to ignore it, focusing on her rather than her words.

She looked cute with his to big hoodie and those baggy jeans. He liked seeing her like this, clad in his clothes. He concluded.

Wrapping his arms around her, he sighed as she placed her head on his shoulder

Wrapping his arms around her, he sighed as she placed her head on his shoulder. Enjoying the nature's silence, the couple slowly moved on the track toward the hill.

*****

Ishita gritted her teeth as a soft morning breeze hit her, her loose strands flowing with the wind.

She snuggled closer to him as he wrapped both his arms around her. Enjoying the soft thumping from his heart against her ear, she smiled at the moon shining brightly in the dark sky.

The soft crippling of birds made them smile. The mood shine brightly as if abide them for the night as the horizontal orange line spread through the sky.