Part 19

"Akka." Mihika called sister softly seeing her glued in the door. She wondered if something happened when she went for washroom.

"Akka." She called her again placing her hand on her Ishita's shoulder.

"Hmm. Miku, come." Ishita gave her a smile before entering the cabin "Raman."

"Hey, Jaan." Ishita blushed at his endearment and to Mihika's teasing look.

Didn't he remember or he is in good mood because of some deal like Simmi Di said.

Ishita couldn't help but wondered.

"Mihir, I need you make one internship contract." She passed a soft smile toward Mihir before moving toward her husband's stretched hand.

"Internship? Right now?" Mihir wrinkled his face making Mihika pout.

"Can you do something without questioning me?" Raman countered back, leaving his chair for Ishita and turned toward his sister-in-law "Mihika, this is Mihir. He is the HR and Finance head. You will report him."

"Ah, Mihika." Mihir smiled softly moving toward her.

"You guys know each other?" Ishita asked curiously.

"NO" "YES" Mihika/Mihir replied at the same time while Ishita and Raman raised their eyebrow in confusion.

"No, we don't know each other. We just met once on your marriage." Mihika softly said, remembering how she had tauted Mihir when he bargained about money for Raman's shoes.

"But what a interesting meeting, no?" Mihir passed her a teasing smile to Mihika, who meekly nodded at her senior.

"Come I will show you around, Miss Iyer." Mihir winked opening the door while the couple inside watch all this confusion.

Ishita shook her head not understanding what just happened there and turned toward her husband who was already looking at her,

"What a pleasant surprise, Mrs Bhalla." Ishita pursued her lips as his teasing tone who smirked in return.

"Raman." She finally broke the few second silence with determination "I want to pursue my career."

"Ah I about that" He clicked his tongue, his fingers softly trailing on her arm "I was thinking about investing in some hospital. What do you say?"

"Won't it be great?" He added with a huge smile "You can practice in your own hospital and help me manage it too."

"I can't manage a hospital, Raman." She gasped, hurriedly standing from the chair.

"Why do you get hyper so fast, jaan?" He sat on the chair pulling her on his lap and shrugged "I am right here. I will help you."

"I am just a DENTIST, I am not even a DOCTOR." She mumbled playing with his shirt button.

He smiled at her taut. Slowly raising her face with his index finger, he placed a chaste kiss on her lips.