Part 24

"Ishiiittaa" He groaned pressing his palm on his forehead. The bulging pain giving away about his nightly adventures.

"Ek tablet do na yaar." He tried again not opening his eyes. Getting no reply, he slowly opened his eyes.

The brightness of light hurting his eyes. As he was trying to adjust to the lighting, the door opened.

"Mihir?" He blinked taking the tablet and the glass of water he was offered.

"Yep." The man infront of him nodded "Thanks to this Mihir, you are here. Otherwise you would be in news headline."

"Dheeri bol." He muttered gulping down the small tablet.
(Keep it down.)

As he put the glass on side table, the events from yesterday came rushing to him.

"Damn." He checked for his phone, only to realise it was off "She must be worried."

"Kuch hua hai? Jhagda? Bhabhise?" Mihir asked as the other man who was lost in his own world.
(Did something happen? Did you fight with bhabhi?)

"Hmm. You can say that." Raman muttered "Yeh charge pe lagade. Aur Laptop de tera."
(Charge this and give me your laptop.)

"At least yaha pe toh xod do. Ghar hai mera. You are my friend here not my boss." Mihir complained moving out of the room making him smile.
(Stop bossing me here. Its my home and you are my friend not boss.)

Tossing the blanket aside, he too moved outside toward the dinning area. His fingers latched to his forehead in hopes of reducing the pain.

"Raman baba. Bohot din ke baad dekha aapko. Kya banau naste mai?" Kamla asked with a smile, clearly happy seeing the familiar face.
(Raman sir. Its been so long. What should I make for breakfast?)

"Kuch bhi chalega. Par pehle ek strong black coffee." He asked offering her a soft smile.
(Anything will do. But a strong black coffee, first.)

Taking the newspaper from the tea table, he settled on the couch. As he was turning the page, a familiar face caught his attention.

Martial signs :- Traditions or Restrains for women
-Vandita Chandran

He could feel the headache again. The urge to toss the newspaper hard on the table was so high. He turned the pages quickly, moving toward the business section.

What was the need to tell her? his mind was question his wife's action.

"Yeh lo laptop." Unknown to his inner turmoil Mihir settled beside him "Aur yeh raha mera mobile. Bhanhi ko toh inform kardo. Mai kardeta, mere paas number nahi hai."
(Here is your laptop. And here is my mobile. At least inform bhabhi. I would have but I don't have her number.)

"KOI jarurat nahi hai." Mihir frowned at his tone.
(NOPE. No need.)

"She is good. Fine. With her SISTER." Raman glared snatching the laptop from him.