Part 13

Ishita ran her fingers in his soft hair admiring her husband his innocent looks but she knew better.

Peaking his forehead softly, she tried to untangle herself from his cage only to realise he had her chain in his lips. His gentle movement tugged the chain, causing her to hiss. She trailed his chest with his fingers admiring her own artwork and softly pinched near his navel.

"Ishita." She blushed as he moaned and sensing the opportunity she pulled her chain from his lips. She shivered as the wet chain latched to her. Aware of her nudity, she eyed the comforter covering each other. His bare chest gave her enough idea about his state, thus slipping her white underskirt, she tied it just over her blossom.

Slowly opening the wardrobe, she changed in simple cotton t-shirt and her pajamas. Not bothering with her inners, she parted her hair on two side over her chest, just in case she met someone.

She poured the milk on her sugary coffee paste moaning as the warm liquid sooth her throat, which was little itchy with her loud chants last night. She smiled remembering the events of last night.

"Ishita." A loud voice jolted her back to the reality. She pouted looking towards the stairs as the cup remained on the kitchen counter only.

"Shhh Raman." She whispered seeing him ready to shout her name again.

"Kaha thi?" She rolled her eyes as he stretched his arms towards her.

She lied beside him with her back towards him as he wrapped his arm around her pressing a soft kiss near her nape before taking the chain in lips again. She frowned remembering the bite marks on the chain but her thoughts slowly left as he pulled her towards himself.

"Raman." She giggled turning towards him only to hear his soft snores. She pressed her lips softly against his nose before closing her eyes enjoying the warmth from his body.

*****

"Ishita, apne friends ko bhi bulalena kal. Zaldbazi mai koi nahi aa paaya." Toshi served the chapatti showering her son with the stink eye.

"Mujhe kya pata tha wo trip cancel ho gaayegi." Raman replied his voice sharp as knife "Agar nahi huwa hota toh toh 4 mahine out of India hota mai. Maine toh bola tha uske baad saadhi karthe hai."

"I didn't say anything." Toshi pouted at his loud voice making Om shook his head at her antics.

Raman cleared his throat trying to gain his fathers attention. Romi stopped chewing the food his mouth as the environment turned silent instantly.

"Papa, woh trip toh cancel ho gaya." Om nodded softly urging him to continue. "Toh mai soch raha tha 1 week vacation . . ." He trailed hoping his father will understand.

"Hmm honeymoon. . ." Simmi's teasing words died in her mouth only as his glare turned toward her.

"Toh, kuch important deadline? Sure I can visit in your absence." Om added with ease.