Chapter 32

When Ty got home he asked about the new horse in the pen.
"Scott dropped him off this Morning,  he's Amy's new Horse".
"Oh, why does she need a new horse Lisa".
"Best you speak with Amy, it's not our place".
"Okay, where is she, bedroom".
"She went to lay down a couple of hour's ago Ty".
"Thanks".
Ty opened the door quietly and saw Amy was stirring.
"Hey".
"Hello Hubby of mine".
"You okay love".
"Yeahhh, its this last month,  feels like my belly's going to explode".
"I saw a new horse in the Pen, Lisa says it's your new horse  why do you need another one".
"Well Spartans getting old and Scott brought this one over because the owners wanted him put down".
"What's wrong with him".
"Nothing that's the point".
Amy then explained to Ty what happened and Amy explained how she thought it happened because it was like giving a Ferrari to a 17 Yr old teen".
"Ahh, so what does he do this horse".
"I Just told you Ty Barrel Racing". She said laughing.
"Oh yeah , so what you going to do with him".
"Well Spartan cant do Show Jumping because of his back Leg and he's getting older so I thought this would be ideal,  I need something to give me a break from helping the troubled horses".
"I don't want you Barrel Racing Amy".
"PARDON".
"It's dangerous ".
"Actually it's less Dangerous than show Jumping Ty".
"Is that so, what about that famous Barrel Racer whose in a wheelchair then".
"She had a Crash in her Truck Ty".
"Oh, well what about the girl whose horse it was".
"Like I said, it's like giving a Ferrari to a new teen driver".
"Well I still don't want you doing it".
"Well you had no concerns when you were dating Kit and she did Barrel Racing".
"Well she'd been doing it a long time".
"Oh  is that so, who rode your horse in the Barrel race and won you and Caleb 100,000, EH. Who rides a motorbike even though I Don't like you on it.
Who was riding too fast and showing off to Grampa and you crashed and punctured your Spleen,  Don't you start trying to tell me what I can and can't do Ty, how dangerous do you think it is working with troubled horses Ty, or are you going to tell me I can't do that anymore either. Next you'll be telling me you don't want me driving because of the accident,  If I want to do Barrels locally like I did Show Jumping,  then I'll do it, now piss off".
Ty walked out the bedroom knowing he had truly pissed her off trying to lay the law down, thanks to useless advice from Caleb again.
What Ty didn't say was that He already knew about the horse from Scott, and bumped into Caleb in Maggie's at lunch time, he was moaning to him about Amy wanting to Race it but he didn't want her to,  so Caleb told him to lay the law down. 
Now he Just got his arse kicked by his wife, he was not happy with Caleb at all.
Lisa could hear crying coming from Amy's room , of course her and Jack heard every word of the Argument and knew Ty was out of order trying to lay the Law down when he has no right to, if Amy wants to do something  your supposed to talk about it not start a full frontal attack.

To be continued