Chapter 21

Ty and the others were all taken to Hospital where they were ready and waiting after being forewarned of multiple casualties.
"So they Just need to find Lou and Amy".
"Yeah, poor Amy's been through enough,  any Idea who may be responsible for this Jim".
"I have my suspicions, two of my cars are on the main road facing either way recording all cars and drivers passing, they usually have to return to look at what the've done so hopefully we may get a lead, fingers crossed ".
Just then the whistle's went off, the wind had picked up blowing up dust and Ash, reporter's and News film crews had been there since they heard about the Explosion.
Jim and Mitch started walking over as the rescue teams were carrying two stretchers,  both bodies had their faces covered and Mitch fell to the ground on his knees.
"Nooooo, this can't be happening ".
Once the rescue teams were clear of the dust and Ash they pulled the covers down from over there faces. Mitch Looked relieved when he saw oxygen masks on them both and ran over to them as they were heading to the Helicopters.
Tim was getting ready to cross the border into the US and down to California,  once he'd sobered up he decided they didn't need him anymore and all he was doing was making things worse, so he thought he'd better Disappear.
He had his radio on while he was in the queue when the news came on about a huge Explosion that wiped a Ranch House off the map killing all seven family members at a well known Ranch called Heartland near Hudson, Alberta. Including a well known Horse Trainer known to many as The Miracle Girl.
Tim sat there in complete shock.
"No no no, this can't be true,  my family all dead, ".
Tim checked he was clear and turned round heading back to Hudson.
Of course the reporter had got it wrong.

Amy and Lou were loaded into the two helicopters and were immediately on there way to hospital.
Jim and Mitch were looking at the Devastation left behind, especially Ty's Truck which was where the bomb was. It was a twisted wreck,  Lou's and Jacks vehicles were completely destroyed.
"Mitch you said that it must of been Military Grade explosives,  why did you say that? ".
"I saw it used in Afghanistan,  RDX or C-4, and whoever set this up used far too much, meaning he's not used to using it".
"Well thankfully the bomb was outside,  imagine the results if it had been in the house".
"Jim, if that bomb had been inside the house you wouldn't of been bringing bodies out, I'm going to the hospital I'll see you later".

Mitch went to reception but they wouldn't tell him anything,  he phoned Jim as there was no family here, they were all inside.
Jim phoned the reception explaining that Mitch was there on his authority to see how the family were doing and he expected there full cooperation.
Not long later a Doctor came out to speak to Mitch.
"Hi I'm Doctor Reynolds,  would you like to follow me please Mr Cutty".
"Certainly Doctor ".

To be continued