Chapter 12

Jesse realised he was trapped and was kicking all the doors trying to either get in to Amy or out the exit to escape.
In the end he starts to threaten the young woman on reception and her family, she doesn't know what to do and looks at Barbara through the window who nods to open. The receptionist onlocks the door letting Jesse into the reception room, but Jesse is still trapped and the young woman is safely behind her shutters.
Jesse starts kicking the outer doors, then see's two people stood there smiling at him, Jim and Lou.
"Can I use your gun Jim, I want to shoot him right between the eye's".
"Good Idea Lou but too much paperwork".
Jim shows his badge to the receptionist and nods to her to unlock the door,  as it unlocks Jesse go's to run but Jim opens the door wide and Lou gives Jesse the well known Fleming upper cut throwing Jesse backwards out cold.
Jim turns him over and Handcuffs him.
"You and Amy have that upper cut down to a tee,  I remember when she punched Chase Powers out".

Two orderlies helped to lock Jesse up in a padded cell until the local police pick him up.
"I think I broke my hand or wrist Jim".
"After that punch I'm not surprised Lou, Let's go see Amy and get your hand sorted".
Amy had dozed off after having a soak in a hot bath to losen the dirt and dead skin then a high powered shower in a waterproof chair with the help of a couple of Nurses.
Lou and Jim walk in and as soon as Lou gets near Amy and she see's in person the state she's in Lou has to put her hands over her mouth so not to wake her up Just yet.
"Why don't we go to the office for a while,  the Bath and the shower have knocked her out".

They all sit down in comfy chairs instead of sitting at a desk and John comes in to join Marcy and Barbara.
They talk about how Amy was kept out the way and because Barbara had the crash and was off work for almost 6 months and Marcy also was off for vacation time nobody really knew Amy was there thanks to the Security Gaurd hiding her and keeping her drugged up.
They went through everything and her weight Loss.
Unable to talk for the time being due to her vocal cords petrifying from not being used. Unable to walk because she's wasted away all her muscles and what body fat she had, she has no strength in any of her limbs.
How the photo was the reason it came to a head and Good old Elle who looked after Amy and took Marcy to her when she was trying to find her.
Lou and Jim explained about what happened at their end in Hudson.
They also spoke about what Amy will need going forward  and the help she will need.
Positive thoughts, and basically encouragement to not give up.
Speech therapy to help her cords and muscles to get the strength back.

"So how long do you think this will take to get her back to some form of normality".
They look at each other and Barbara makes the decision.
"To be realistic Lou your talking about 12 to 18 months, her voice and mental state up to 3 yrs.".
"OMG,  that long.".
"Remember Lou, she had the crash,  then arrested,  deprived of visitation rights from her family,  then drugged and moved into a Mental Clinic.
Amy will need a lot of counselling,  you'll also have to watch out for depression and I hate to use this word but also suicide if she feels everything is getting to much for her to handle.
So if there's any friends who tend to be negative, keep them away from her.

To be continued