Chapter 2

The Driver of the Semi swung left not seeing Amy's Truck right in front of them until the Last minute and ploughed straight into them, straight into Lillys side of the Truck.
When the Police and Ambulances arrived they saw Amy's Truck across the other side of the road on the grass.
Witnesses to the Crash were trying to help them but both were trapped and Val Stanton and Jesse Stanton were not even bothered about who the truck hit.
Val, Jesse and grooms were there sorting out the Horses,  one had to be put down as it had two broken Leg's,  the other five were scared and skittish.
Amy had finally been extricated from the Truck and was on her way to hospital,  Lilly had Just been freed from the mess and was being put inside the other Ambulance.
The RCMP were checking the inside of Amy's truck and found her Mobile phone  on the floor of the passenger side still switched on, then they took the CCTV camera off the Windscreen. Photos were taken and her phone was bagged up as evidence.
They then went to the cab of the Semi, again taking photographs and phones were bagged, they looked for a Camera but couldn't find one but did notice there was a Ring mark on the glass showing there had been one.

Lou was talking to Jack and Lisa about the call and the screaming, Lou was in Panic mode.
Lisa was on the phone trying to find out if there'd been an accident when there was a knock at the door,  two RCMP officers were stood the other side of the door.

Hospital.
While they were sat in the waiting room,  Lisa and Lou were trying to get hold of Ty, Tim was at the Reception Desk demanding to know what condition his Daughter was in until Security threw him out after he became obusive and Demanding.

Ty had been out of cell range so to save his battery he'd turned his phone off but totally forgot to switch it back on again.
"Hey Scott".
"Why aren't you answering your phone Ty, I've been trying to get hold of you".
"Sorry, I forgot to switch it back on, why what's up".
"It's Amy and Your Mum, there's been a  serious RTA right outside Briar Ridge Stables with one of Val trucks and its serious Ty.
Ty was gone before Scott finished and he was driving to the hospital.

While the truck driver was waiting to talk to the Police Val was listening to a couple of the officers talking about finding a phone on the floor of Amy's truck still switched on.
She walked back to the driver telling him to say that he saw the driver on the phone so the blame shifted from her employee to Amy.

Lilly and Amy were in a bad way, they were both in a Coma.
Amy had a couple of broken Ribs, broken Arm and a broken leg below the knee and head trauma.
Lilly had a broken Thigh bone, fractured Pelvis, broken right arm and Leg plus some very bruised Ribs as well as head trauma.

Ty had already heard through the local gossips that the police suspected Amy was on her mobile phone.
As he approached Lilly's room the Doctor called him over and explained Lillys injuries.

To be continued