Chapter 25

Jack and Lisa walk back in to Amy's room.
"Where's Lou Amy".
"She's gone to ask about me seeing Ty if I'm allowed ".
"I can't see why not".
"I'm so sorry to let you down Grampa, I had no Idea, especially with me being in a coma for 3 months ".
"Accidents happen Amy".
"And you would of been married by now wouldn't she Jack".
"Yes, your right Lisa ".
"I'm  glad that your all okay after what happened,  where are you staying ".
"We're stopping with Stumpy, and the've started rebuilding the Ranch House.  We're going to be his quests for a while longer".
Lou walks in with a wheelchair to take Amy to see Ty.
"So you ready Amy, let's go see Ty".

When they got back to Amy's room she was very quiet, "I'm really tired Lou, so I'm going to have a sleep for a while I'm sorry".
"No problem Amy,  we need to get back anyway. We'll see you tomorrow  okay".
"Okay, thank you Lou,Grampa and Lisa, see you tomorrow ".
"Night Amy". The three of them shouted.
Amy snuggled down and and started sobbing after seeing Ty lying in that bed totally unconscious.

Two weeks Later Amy was discharged,  Amy, Lou and the girls went to stay at the Dude Ranch, Lou and Katie had the larger cabin and Amy and Georgie had the two smaller cabins.
Stumpy brought the Horses back to Heartland so Amy and Georgie could care for them.
The Ranch House was nearing completion and  Amy noticed that the Porch was twice the width it was before and had railings around it, the kitchen looked bigger too as did Hers and Lou's bedrooms.  The front of the house had been extended out by about 20 feet plus the porch.
"Hey Lou, did you know the house looks bigger, especially the kitchen,  our bedrooms and the porch".
"Yeah, Grandpa did a deal with the builders as the insurance was to knock down the house and rebuild it.  But the engineer the builders brought in said the rear part was structurally  sound and didn't need to be touched so Grandpa used the difference from the insurance to make the front part bigger".
"Cool, Me and Ty will have more room which will help".
"That's what Grandpa said".
"Really".
"Yep".
They were both smiling.
"You know Amy, after staying in the cabins for more than just one night, I need to upgrade them and build my own Cabin for me and the girls".
"Your own Cabin, really".
"Yeah, can't keep living on a Ranch when I don't actually work on a Ranch,  plus I need to be more hands on with the Dude Ranch".
"I suppose it would make more sense".
"Plus the cabins are too small, No where to  Cook or heat food. None are family size which I've been getting a lot of interest in".
"You'd get your money back No problem ".
Yeah, wouldn't take long and It's time I gave you your investment back, you and Ty are going to need it now".
"I'd totally forgotten about that,  thanks Lou that will be a big help".

To be continued