Chapter 30

Lou and Lisa did a great Job, they thought it could be better but Amy told them that it was perfect for there small wedding that they'd wanted for so long.
"You can let yourselves go when we do the wedding and Reception,  you can have free rein okay".
" Do you really mean that Amy".
"YES LOU, I mean it,  because going by what you and Lisa have done for this ,it's amazing,  so you can knock yourself out with the big one, Just don't go over budget on it or you'll pay the difference ".
"Yep, fine by me."
"Thank you, BOTH of you".
"We're Just Glad you like what we've done Amy".
She walked over and gave them both a kiss and a hug.
Jack turns up, "are we ready Amy ".
"Yes Grampa,  I've been ready since before the Accident ".

Amy had invited Soraya and Ashley as they'd been friends a long time more recently with Ashley as she'd grown older she'd changed a lot. A couple of other friends from school and Scott of course.  Ty had invited Caleb and a couple of friends he'd made through Caleb and University and they'd both invited Family of course, she had no clue where Tim was so it was Just Jack to walk her down the aisle, or from the Mud Room to the Fireplace.
They said their Vows and before they knew it they were sealing their union with a kiss.
There little reception was spot on as far as Amy & Ty were concerned and the evening went really well.
"Amy, Ty, here's the Key for
Chalet no 1, it's yours for the night".
"Ohhh, Lou, Thank you, your the best".

The following morning there all having Breakfast  when eventually  Amy & Ty walk in.
Off course Lou isn't really concentrating.
"Oh good Morning, ( Amy's  Yawning)
Did you get a good night's sleep, the've got new Matresses in the Cabins now".
"What sleep, Ty kept me awake all night". (with a smile on her face).
"Oh No, he snores".
Amy and Ty look at each other and burst out laughing, as do Jack and Lisa, even Georgie who knows what there on about.
Lou suddenly looks up from what she's doing , it takes a while as she plays the conversation back.
"Oohhhh, sorry, I'm not with it this morning ", then joins in the laughter.
Later on it's Just Lou and Amy,
"So did he really keep you up all night".
"Ohh Lou, I was pulling your Leg, it was very late though before we were both worn out then fell asleep, Ty was so considerate especially with me being very pregnant.  I can't believe were actually married".
"Well you got there finally".
"Yeah we did didn't we, now we Just need this little nugget to show herself, whoops , shouldn't of said that".
"Said what Amy".
"Oh, nothing lou, Just said the next thing is for the Baby to arrive ".
"Yep, not long now".
"I'm going to have a laydown Lou, bit tired".
"Okay Amy, I'll tell Ty when he gets back from Maggie's ".
"Thanks Lou".

To be continued