11:11. |Austin Mahone| [Dirty Imagine] [Requested]

Author's Note: Hello everybody! I'm alive! LOL. Anyways.... This is for you all and the one who requested this, of course! This is for you, @teamtoastfinnick2! Sorry that I didn't published it earlier, but yesterday, I was still busy. Sorry again!

11:11. |Austin Mahone| [Dirty Imagine]

I looked up at Austin with a smile forming on my face as Austin led me to his bed but he stopped. Before we can both lay down the bed, Austin smirked down at me before he leaned down wrapping his arms slowly around my small waist. He placed those lips on mine's. I closed my eyes halfway so I can feel the moment. I kissed him back slowly, and placed my hands on his chest. He deepened the kiss and he pulled away. He looked at my electric blue eyes. I smiled at him and licked my lips. He smiled lightly as he brought one hand up and gently stroked my hair before leaning for a kiss.

I leaned in and crashed my lips against his. I could tell Austin smirked and he placed his arms around my waist again before he pushed me down onto his bed. I looked into those hazel eyes which I loved ever since I laid eyes on him since my bestfriend, Renee, introduced me to Austin so we can meet up with her boyfriend, who's Austin bestfriend, Taylor.

I didn't saw his usual caring and loving eyes, but lust and full of desire. I felt a pleasurable shiver go up to my spine when I saw the look in his eyes. It kinda made me feel turned on. I let out a gasp when I looked to see Austin hovering over me and I smiled widely. Austin lowered his head to my lips and he kissed them gently before he started to trail them down to my jaw line to my neck, making me moan slightly. Austin looked up, seemed to be shocked and stopped kissing me.

My face went hot as he smiled, sweetly. "You like that, don't ya?" He winked at me. I blushed madly but slowly nodded at him. He smirked and went near to my ear, and his breath tickled my ear. "Are you sure you want to do this, honey?" He asked me, seductively.

I managed to get out, "Y-Yeah, b-babe. I-I'm r-r-ready." My cheeks reddened as he winked at me before he even kissed me deeply and moved his arms on my waist. Our tongues battled each other, and he kept begging me for an entrance. I smirked and let him in.

I could tell he smiled without even breaking the hot session. Austin pulled away and went to suck on my neck, and he managed to suck up my weak spot. I moaned while he chuckled. I hit his arm playfully, as he sniggered. He trailed his hands all over my body and he then started to unzip my dress. He took it off flinging it on the other side of the room.

He decided to continue sucking my neck until he lowered his head to my chest. I managed to hold on a moan, and I arched my back while he continued licking my chest up and down. He began massaging my breasts and   started moving his hands to my left thigh, up and down, making me fully turned on.

And I can only left you with that with your imagination, mates. ;) 

I woke up from my blissful and tiring slumber in the middle of the night. I shut my eyes again and rolled around the bed, looking for a comfortable position. I sighed and opened my eyes again. I looked around curiously and sat up, startled. I don't even remember last few hours ago, and I realized I was in Austin's room.

I smiled as memories flashes me on my mind, making my cheeks warm and bite my lip. I felt a warmth of weight on my shoulder and saw Austin, naked with a blanket on. I was covered in a blanket too, though. He looks so peaceful and handsome while sleeping, I felt my cheeks went hot and I ran my hands to his soft brown hair.

He smiled slightly, I quickly drew my hands away and opened his eyes, revealing his precious blue eyes. His eyes shined and sparkled. I smiled at him and frowned, "Sorry, babe for ruining your peaceful sleep." I say, smiling apologetically.

He smiled and he sat up. He turned to his clock, which was hanging around above his door. "It's already 11:10, darling." He murmured, as he yawned cutely. I smiled at him. "Go back to sleep, honey." He whispered, still sitting on his bed. He rubbed his eyes and he smiled at me.

His eyes smiled and I know that his drowsiness went away. I know him to well. All thanks to Renee. I could tell her tomorrow and tell her what happened. "I can't sleep, babe. I already tried to not too long ago." I answered him, smiling slightly. He smiled and leaned on the board of his bed. (I still know that you get it. -.-) He patted the space next to him and I did what he told me to do. (Not that, you dirty minders. XD) I sat next to him and leaned my head to his shoulder. He started singing in acousic with his song, 11:11. He opened his mouth and started singing,

"It's 11: 11 make a wish and make a wish and say [x2]
It's 11: 11 make a wish make a wish and say
I hope you come true
Yeah, 1 2 3 4 soon as you walk through the door
Counting 5 6 7 8 9 one million thoughts quick hit my mind
(Have you been running)
Where have you been lately
Ohh, you know it drives me crazy
You know I miss your kiss
Hate to let you see me like this
Because I know when she's on my mind
She's got me all worked up inside
And I know it's going down tonight
Because she's moving and it's feelin right
Girl you got me feelin right
And I know that you've been hatin me
Let the things I say be history
You can move like that, I can move like this
Girl you know it's time to make a wish
Make a wish girl

It's 11: 11 make a wish and make a wish and say [x2]
It's 11: 11 make a wish make a wish and say
I hope you come true
It's 11: 11 make a wish and make a wish and say [x2]
It's 11: 11 make a wish make a wish and say
I hope you come true

Yeah 8 7 6 to the 5 I'll be singing your song and I'll sing it all night
Cause 4 3 2 1 I don't wanna be singing alone
You are the perfect melody but now my harmonys feelin outta key
And I just wanna feel your love again (I wanna feel love)
Why don't you say that we're more than friends
Because I know that when she's on my mind
She's got me all worked up inside
And I know it's going down tonight
Because she's moving and it's feelin right
Girl you got me feeling right
And I know that you've been hating me
Let the things I say be history
You can move like that, I can move like this
Girl you know it's time to make a wish
Make a wish girl

It's 11: 11 make a wish make a wish and say [x3]
I hope you come true

Because your everything I'm looking for
I know cause I'm not looking anymore
And I'm so lucky with the love I found
Make a wish so tomorrow comes around."  

I felt a wave of nausea hits me, and I closed my eyes, smiling.

"It's 11: 11 make a wish and make a wish and say [x2]
It's 11: 11 make a wish make a wish and say
I hope you come true
It's 11: 11 make a wish and make a wish and say [x2]
It's 11: 11 make a wish make a wish and say
I hope you come true
It's 11: 11 make a wish and make a wish and say [x2]
It's 11: 11 make a wish make a wish and say
I hope you come true

And I'm so lucky with the love I found, love I found, lo-love I found [x2]"

I only remember that Austin say, "I love you, Aqua, Aquamarine Henderson. Sweet dreams and always remember I love you." before darkness came all over me.