Middle of June. |Harry Styles| [Dirty Imagine]

It was the MIddle of June, you went to your boyfriend's flat so you can visit them. You parked your car, your sliver shiny Volvo, which you just bought before even the Twilight started. You parked beside Louis' car and you turnedthe engine off. The engine starts raging off, and you came out of your car. You locked it for safety.

You went to the flat's porch, and knocked on the door. You heard shuffling from the other side of the door. You heard Harry's deep, husky and sexy accent. "Hey lads, I have to open the door, It's because I am her boyfriend." You smiled crookedly and you hear a familiar Bradford accent, "Hey Haz, We all know that. Therefore, I think you forgot to let you girlfriend in." "Oh."

You let out a giggle and you hear the door creak open, revealing your boyfriend, Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn. You smiled at them and your heart leapt when you saw Harry.

He has those dazzling green eyes, fair smooth skin, pearly white teeth, brown curly hair, and pink luscious lips that you can make out the whole day. You flick your eyes against his lips and malicious thoughts popped inside your racky brain. you fought it off and you look at the ground. You bit your lip, and you accidentally moaned.

You blushed madly and turned to the lads who were still there, stiffling their laughter except for Harry. You looked at him and he was looking at you with lust. It turned you somehow on, by seeing him looking like this, and Liam fake-coughed and you turned to him. You raised your eyebrows while blushing madly.

"_______, Who are you thinking of?" He asked with a smirk. You blushed in return. He waggled his eyebrows and you shook your head in response. You smirked, "Why do you ask, Lilibear?" You teased him, with this nickname he loathed. He groaned and glared at you, playfully. "Oh nothing, love." He grinned. He looks at Harry and you. He wiggled his eyebrows and you fought a blush which was blaring us onto your precious cheeks.

They all let you in and you asked where is the loo was. "Second door on  the right!" Louis exclaimed. "Okay, thanks, Lou!" You dashed upstairs and you reached the comfort room.

You locked the door once you were inside the loo. You realized all of your liquid inside of you and you flushed the toilet once you were done. You stood up and rummaged through your bag and took your signature perfume and sprayed it to all over your body. You were finished and you heard a knock on the door. "What is it-" You were interrupted by the door creaked open and by Harry smashing his lips against yours. You kissed back, and he smiled through the kiss. He made you lean on the wall without interrupting the make out session, and you kissed him passionately and he bit your lip. Your tongues battled a little longer and his tongue asked for entrance. You gladly accepted it and the both of you made the way to his room and locked the door. 

Then the night was full of moans and screams of pleasure.