Forever. |Zayn Malik| [Dedicated to Jira. <3]

Author's Note: Happy Birthday, my loves, LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! :) I updated because it's his birthday today! So, that's why I updated. :) This is for my friend, Jira Eirel Salas. :) I love you and miss you, love! :) xx

Forever. |Zayn Malik| One-shot

I ran around the house for my boyfriend, Zayn. "Zayn!" I called after him. I was in his tail. He looked back at me, while running, and stuck his tongue out, "You can't catch me, Jira!" He yelled, childishly. I stiffled a laugh as I looked ahead. He looked confused as he ran into a pole.

He fell into his arse, and laughter bubbled up inside and outside of me. Zayn rubbed his sore forehead and playfully glared at me. I stopped laughing like a maniac, and he smirked, as he stood up with his feet. I backed up as he say, "I will count up to three, Run. One."

I was frozen, I can't even move my feet, just because of his sexiness. "Two." He smirked. I tried to run, but I can't. I was mesmerized by his face. "Three." His lips curved up into a smile. At this time, my feet started running to the garden.

I looked back as I see Zayn running after me, and I accidently fell into the ground.

I cursed under my breath as I try not to cry. I pursed my lips, and my eyes blurred. I saw blood dripping down my tan legs, and I closed my eyes and cried for Zayn, for help. Zayn stopped running, and his eyes widened at the sight of me.

My eyelids started blinking, and I only remember Zayn's angelic voice and darkness surrounds me. 

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I opened my eyes, and squinted my eyes because of that damn light. I felt two pairs of hands on my arms. I looked at my left arm, and I saw Renee, my bestfriend. She was holding my arm, firmly, like she doesn't want to let go. I felt wet in the area where she is, and I realized that she was crying for me.

I looked infront of me and saw Louis, Renee's boyfriend, sleeping on the uncomfortable looking couch, Niall, and Liam laying each other, Niam moment. I smiled and my eyes went to Harry. He was holding his iPhone with his right bare hand, and I know that he was texting Taylor all night long.

My eyes settled on my right, and I saw Zayn. He was looking like a disaster, and his hair was really messy. His quiff was damaged, and he was sleeping with his eyebrows furrowed. I could tell he was having a bad dream, and I was right. He started gripping my right arm tightly, and I felt a ray of pain flashing to my poor arm. "Jira... Jira..." He whispered, he started shaking and turning, and I shake his shoulder.

"Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, babe?"

His eyes fluttered wide open and he yawned. He looked at me and smiled widely and he hugged me.

"Your alive!" He exclaimed, I covered his mouth, using my hands. "Don't scream. You're going to wake them up."

I gestured Renee and she was drooling on my covers.

I sweatdropped and Zayn too.

"I am so glad that you're alive, babe." He whispered. I smiled and say sarcastically, "No, You're glad that I'm dead." He shake his head and he say to me, "You will never change, will you, babe?" I smirked and say, "Of course, I wouldn't. I mean, If I changed, you wouldn't even love me for my awesomeness."

He laughed and say, "I am so glad that you are alive." I smiled and pecked his lips. "Thanks, Zayn." "I thought you're going to leave me." He muttered.

"Wha? What do you mean?" I asked. He sniffed and replied, "You lost a gallon of blood because of me, and that damn hose. Renee and Louis even donated some of their blood for you." I stared at him for a moment and I felt my eyes water. "That's nice of them." I smiled at the sleeping figures of Renee and Louis. 

"They are. I can't even donate my blood because I am not an "O"." (I don't know his bloodtype, but here it is.) He answered.

"It's okay, babe." I cooed.

He sniffed and he looked directly at my brown eyes.

"I really thought you are going to be gone before me." He murmured.

"I would never. I promise you that." I smiled.

He grinned and he asked, "Promise, forever?"

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Forever."