It All Began With An Ice Cream. |PewDiePie| [Dedicated to Alexia. (Alec) <3]

Dear Alexander Bridges-Wood,

Hey, Alexia! It's me, um... Elizabeth Summers. You know, Elizabeth Nicole Katherine Potter Summers Slytherin-Malfoy, Such a freaking long name. Oh god, I miss that time whenever we fangirl over Oliver Wood, Draco Malfoy, Demetri Bridges or somelike. Even Fred and George Weasley and even, Ellis and Nick in Left 4 Dead 2! Oh, I see now that you really like Pewdiepie in YouTube? I think? I don't particularly know him, but I once asked you a few information for him, am I right, mate? Oh, good Nick, I am really turning into a British lass. Hahaha... :)) Anyways, This one-shot is for you, my dear friend. This is quite the normal length, and I hope you like it and sorry for taking it so long for you to wait for it. xx

                                                                              Sincerely,

                                                                 Elizabeth Nicole Katherine Summers Slytherin-Malfoy

It All Began With An Ice Cream. |PewDiePie| One-shot

"Come on, Come on, ELLIS! YOU COULD DO THIS!" I yelled at the computer screen, tapping every button on my keyboard. "Agh! Crap!" I cursed loudly, making my Mom hear that curse word. "Alec, honey! Stop cursing! You know how I feel about cursing!" "Sorry, Mom!" I called back. I turned again to the computer. Ellis died because of that freaking Tank. I hated that freaking Tank. It made my husband died and my heart shattered into pieces. I scoffed and hunged my head low.

I looked up again and it freaking made my soul break everytime I would see my favorite character died on screen, even though I liked Ellis, I liked Slenderman, Marcelline and Finn the Human more. As you can see, I love playing roleplaying videogames, such as like; Rule of Rose, Slenderman, Left 4 Dead, etc., Yeah. I am a videogame lover. I quite fancy watching Adventure Time, Hetalia, Avengers, Harry Potter, Black Butler, Naruto, at some point, and I would love to cosplay as much as I can with my dear fellow cosplayers. My name is Alec Barton, (Do you know whose surname is this?!? Yeah? No?) and I am only fourteen years old, for Christ sakes. I will be fifteen on November 21st. Friends, you ask? I have a lots of friends. Their names are Victoria and Ligie. My bestfriends, to be exact. I have a friend coming from England, (Guess who that is? LOL.)

Her name is Renee...... (AQUINO! Joke. LOL. Hahahahaha!!! XD) Renee Banner. (Banner, you ask, Alexia? Yeah, I love Bruce Banner too and Captain America too. Even Iron Man! Even Thor! Even... Hawkeye! Oh my Louis William Tomlinson, I will just tell you that I love the Avengers! Hahaha! XD But, Hawkeye and Thor are yours!) Renee is quite a year older than me, that makes her fifteen. She's kind of a wallflower. She always stands up and listens to what you're saying. (OOOOHHHHHH, Slenderman is behind you! Gahahahaha!!!! XD) Sometimes, she gets really annoying because she always talks about this certain guy I used to like. (Warning: ALERT! ALERT!!!!! Hahaha! XD) 

Anyways, back to reality. I closed my Left 4 Dead 2 program and started searching PewDiePie. I clicked the video with PewDiePie along with the Slender. I clicked it with a new tab, and began watching it. I was truly laughing out at his crazy antics about Slenderman. I began gazing his lovely face, tracing my fingertips along with his facade. I sighed for a moment. I wish I am in Gothenburg. I mean, I am already in Sweden! PewDiePie's cute and all, and I wanted so much badly to meet him! (Seriously, Alec? I am really dizzy right now. I kept searching for PewDiePie. Hahaha... XD I admit. He's kinda cute.... Cute for you! Hahaha! Don't even think I would like him and betray you! Hahaha!) I quickly searched for him in Google and my heart stops beating everytime I see him with his girlfriend, (Is Cutiepie is his girlfriend or his wife or something?) Cutiepie.

My heart keeps crippling with such bile of jealousy. I snapped my eyelids shut and began closing my laptop and shutting it down. I slammed slowly and carefully my laptop, and breathed out, heavily. I looked at the night sky over my window, which was hanging open. I gazed upon the night sky, and my eyes widened at the sight. A shooting star passes my view. I quickly closed my eyes hastily and thought, 'I wish...... I wish I will see PewDiePie once and for all for tomorrow and until forever.' I opened my eyes again and peered at the beautiful night sky. I howled heavily and closed the porthole quietly. I nonchalantly went under my covers and closed my lamp, waiting for the hit of nausea strikes me.

"Alec Amelia Bridges Barton! Get up, now!" I heard two familiar voices coming from different lips. I felt them both jumping on my king-sized bedstead, and I tried to open my eyes widely, but I can't. I squinted as the light shone on me, and I saw my two bestfriends leaping on my bed. I glared at them both, playfully. They both stopped bouncing on my poor bunk, realizing I was now fully awake by them and looking at them with daggers. They both exchanged worried glances and backed up. I smirked and say, "You both are really are weaklings, aren't you both? Ligie? Victoria?" The girl with a bob and glasses, Victoria made a face.

"Really, Alec? Weakling? You say that I'm a weakling? Ligie is more a weakling than me." Ligie, the girl with a medium length black hair with frames frowned at Victoria. "I'll show you, a weakling-" She didn't end it but, she tackled Victoria, by tickling her in every side of her stomach. They both fell on my bed, Ligie kept tickling the hell of Victoria, while I looked at them as if they were both aliens. I smirked and remarked, teasing them, "By all means, you both are weaklings. I am more a strong-" I was interrupted by the both of them. I was their next victim of the deathly titillation.

Okay, After that humongous big tickle fight, turns out Ligie won, while Victoria and I bailed up. We all decided to treat Ligie in a small ice-cream shop outside the village. We began walking down the sidewalk. We changed clothes of course, before we could go meet the fresh air since we are still inside the house. I was wearing a bright blue pants, purple top saying, "Slenderman Rocks.", and a couple pair of boots, and a black jacket that covers my body from the cold weather.

Victoria changed into a simple pants and a white top, and a pair of sneakers, while Ligie wore a black top, simple pants and a converse high top. We saw the sign of Creme's Sugars, (It's all made up. LOL. XD) and continued jogging swiftly to the ice cream parlor. We opened the door excitedly and by once, a few of people turned around to look who the hell barged up the freaking door open, and I flushed in embarassment, along with Victoria and Ligie. We all settled down a table in a corner, and I smiled at them both and they both smiled back. I started standing up and began walking to the counter, I ordered some ice cream and the old man flashed a smile at me. I politely smiled back and he gave my orders, and I thankfully grabbed all of them, with my bare hands. I turned around and someone bumped into me, making our ice creams smash into his shirt, and I quickly asked for an apology. "That's alright! I was the one who wasn't paying attention!" I looked up and my jaw dropped. 

It was freaking PewDiePie, also known as Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. The 23 year old guy who is a Swedish video game commentator in YouTube, and has a fanbase known as the Bro Army. He's known as the King of the Web, and I was really shocked and I quickly looked for his account in YouTube once I heard him. He flashed a smile at me and I blacked out.