Kiss You. |Zayn Malik| [Requested]

Kiss You. |Zayn Malik| One-shot

"MIchaela! Don't you try and forget that we are going to the park with Renee!" Wendy's high pitched voice blared through my ear, causing me to jump on my bed and wake up. I groaned, and muttered, "Damn, Wendy....." I rolled over my bed, and adjusted my sleeping position to find some comfortable position for me to sleep peacefully. I was about to close my eyelids until Wendy banged on the door. "Get up, you lasy arse! I know you're still lazy to get up, but it's Renee were talking about! She will go fuming mad and go ballistic when she found out that we didn't come!" Wendy yelled from the door.

I groaned tiredly and sat up on my bed, groggily. "Come on, Michaela, Stand up!" Wendy's annoying voice started demanding. She knew the damn me well. I muttered a curse under my breath and yelled back to Wendy, "I'm up, I'm up!" I made a look at the door and stuck my tongue out, playfully. "-And I know that you are sticking your tongue out at the door, Michaela. I know you." I scoffed and checked my clock. My eyes widened as the clock read: 8:39 AM. 'Oh Jesus, I am going to be so dead when I came out of that freaking door.' I thought warily. I went inside the bathroom and showered the hell out of me. After I took a brilliant shower, I managed to wear my clothes quickly. (The outift is in the external link, love. I hope you like the outfit.) I put on my outfit and wear the necklace that Renee gave me when we started loving One Direction. It means Directioner Forever and Bestfriends Directioners Forever. 

I smiled as she loves One Direction as me and Wendy. She super likes Louis though. She was like, "Oh my Louis William Tomlinson, I have carrots and have my babies!" And Wendy and I were like, "We don't even know her, she's just following us." Oh god, I miss those days. That's why we're going to meet up with her in the park! We missed her craziness already! :) The way she goes Louis there, Louis here, I am still miss her. She was the one who introduced us to One Direction last two years ago. I jumped about twenty feet in the air, nearly bumped my head to the ceiling, because my phone started blaring Kiss You By One Direction. I heard my baby's,- er-Zayn's, I meant, voice, and I melted away with it.

Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you like
We could go out any day, any night
Baby I'll take you there, take you there
Baby I'll take you there, yeah

I started rummaging my pant's pockets but it's nowhere to be found. I was nervous of not finding my iPhone 5, which I bought few days ago after it went out. I searched everywhere, and I heard my phone buzz above my dresser. I sighed, heavily and grabbed it.

I saw Renee's popped up on the screen and I smiled. That's my favorite song along with her. Wendy likes Summer Love more, though. She always bicker Harry, Harry... Yeah. You might guess it right. She has eyes on Harry Styles, the attractive looking guy who smiles with his adorable dimples and his Cheshire cat smile, whose eyes like the green forest, and hair like a mop and he calls his hair as "sex hair." That made me shudder. 

I accepted her call and greeted her warmly, "Good morning, love!" "Good morning to you too, Malik." I could sense that she is smiling, I could tell. I blushed furiously when she mentioned Zayn. "What'ya need? Are you already there?" I asked, with a grin. Renee has always the early bird,  unlike me and Wendy. She is so excited and loud, bubbly like me. She laughed with her usual musical laugh, which I envy ever since we've met in kindergarden.

"Excited, are we, Malik?" She chuckled. I giggled while red tint appeared on my face. "Yes, I am, Tomlinson." I winked at the mirror. I know she is blushing.

"Erm- Change of subject. Well, Yeah. I am still on my way there, though. I am currently bringing my guitar, would you lasses mind that, love?" She asked with her deep and husky accent, it kinda reminds me of Harry. I smiled at the thought as I remember Wendy.