Out of the movie

When the light disappeared, the Equestria Girls were sitting in front of the TV, and on the screen, Clara was waking up as the sun shone on her face. 

"Nutcracker?" she whipped her head around. "Nutcracker? Where are you?"

"Weren't we just in the movie like, ten seconds ago?" Sunset wondered. 

"Yeah, but we finally got out of that mess," Rainbow Dash said, fanning herself with the twenty bucks she'd scored.

"It wasn't a party, it was a war!" Clara said on the screen to her grandfather. "The Mouse King and his army tried to kill the Nutcracker and take magic from those seven girls!"

"What girls?" the grandfather turned around, trying to find the girls. 

Meanwhile, the Equestria Girls watched the rest of the movie in shock. 

"We changed the movie," Fluttershy finally peeped. "Will it stay like this forever?"

"I hope not," Pinkie said as the credits began. "It would be awful to see the first of thirty eight Barbie movies not running like it should. And I heard they're coming out with another one."

"Another one?" Rainbow Dash groaned. "You're seriously gonna make us go through those movies?"

"Trust me, they're not as dangerous with the newer ones," Pinkie reassured her. "Although, I must say, we must be the first people in history to experience a 5D movie!"

"Can't argue with that," Applejack agreed. "It was kinda fun being in the movie."

"Which begs me to wonder if it'll happen with the other movies," Twilight thought aloud. 

"We'll just have to find out!" Pinkie excitedly held out Barbie as Rapunzel

"Just give me some time to recover from the fact that I was just in a movie," Rainbow Dash said. 

"Sure thing," Pinkie smiled. 

"We'll all meet at my place tomorrow, and bring the movies," Sunset said. "That way no one will notice us."

"Agreed," Pinkie said. 

And they all went their separate ways, waiting for the next day to experience a new adventure.