The Final Battle/The Sugar Plum Princess

Once the girls entered the castle, the fairies flew off to the villagers hiding in the treehouse, squeaking in Gingerbread's ear. 

"They're right!" he said, turning to the villagers. "We have to fight the Mouse King!"

"Yeah!" Peppermint agreed.

However, Pimm was listening as they made plans to rebel against the Mouse King. 

Clara, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash finally snuck to the balcony of the castle, and gasped in horror when they saw the Mouse King having his army toss firewood into a large pile. 

"More wood!" the king ordered. "I want this to be an unforgettable show!"

Then he looked up, and just missed the trio duck behind a pillar as Pimm flew up to him. 

"All is coming together!" the Mouse King told Pimm. "Soon the Nutcracker will be a pile of cinders!"

"Um... about that..." Pimm stammered, and the Mouse King turned on him. 

"What?" he asked. 

"Your subjects want to rebel," Pimm said. 

"Sweet!" Rainbow Dash whisper-shouted. 

The Mouse King snatched Pimm. 

"I want every villager, fairy, and general troublemaker rounded up to witness the display of my absolute power!" he ordered. 

"I'll do it, sire," Pimm agreed, and flew away. 

"Bring out the hostage!" the Mouse King ordered, and two mice soldiers carried out Sunset, who was bound with rope and gagged with cloth. 

"Let's see if your friends will be willing to give up their magic to protect you," he sneered to her. 

"Is he gonna kill her?" Rainbow Dash gasped. 

"We have to get the others before we try and rescue her," Clara said, and the three started looking for their friends, running into two mice soldiers. 

"Oh!" Clara gasped. "Uh..."

"What are you three doing here?" one of the soldiers asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"The Mouse King sent us," Rainbow Dash said, thinking on the tips of her toes. 

"Yeah!" Clara added. "He needs you right away in the courtyard, and if you don't hurry, he'll turn you into houseflies! Or was it horseflies?"

The two soldiers squealed and ran past them. Clara sighed with relief and opened the door they were guarding, only to find it empty. 

"Clara!" the Nutcracker's voice cried out, and all three of them stopped short. 

"You guys heard that, right?" Applejack rubbed her ears to make sure she was hearing things correctly. 

"Guys, were trapped!" Pinkie's voice called out. 

"They can't see us!" Fluttershy's voice said. 

"Well, obviously!" Pinkie's voice giggled. "The Mouse King put us behind an invisible wall!"

"I thought today was supposed to be a chill day," Rarity's voice whined. "Besides, how can we see them?"

"They clearly can't hear us, either," Captain Candy's voice pointed out. 

"Clara," the Nutcracker's voice said again. 

Rainbow Dash walked further into the room, slamming her face into the air.