The Snowflakes/Parthenia

The girls and the Nutcracker took two steps into the mouse hole before falling into colorful light. 

"Pinkie, you never said there was any portal!" Sunset yelled as she slid past Twilight. 

"Woah!" Clara cried. "We're in a portal?"

"Yeah, but I'm guessing it's not to Equestria, because we're all still human," Sunset said, noticing the Nutcracker. "And... wood... I guess."

"YAH!" Twilight somehow had turned around so that she was going backwards and heads down. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Eventually, the portal gave way to snow, and the nine members of the group slid down a snow ramp before falling into a pile of snow. Clara was the first to get up and inspect their surroundings while Rainbow Dash spat out snow from her mouth. 

"Where are we?" Clara asked. 

"Must've taken a wrong turn back there," the Nutcracker said, searching for something. "Where'd my sword go?"

Clara looks for the sword as well as Sunset pulls Twilight's leg to try and get her out of the snow. 

"Note to self," she said. "Steal Applejack's geode next time this happens."

"I got this," Applejack took over and pulled out Twilight, who had snow in her nose, mouth, and it was laced in her hair. 

"I about got frostbite," Twilight took off her glasses and brushed off excess snow. 

"Dear lady," the Nutcracker said, turning to Applejack. "How do you do it?"

"Do what?" she asked, looking left and right. 

"You seem to have a super strength," the Nutcracker said as Clara pulled out a sword... with a wooden arm attached. "Tell me, what's your secret?"

"Uh..." Applejack blushed with embarrassment and surprise. How should she tell him that she had a magical necklace? "It's... uh..."

"Is this yours?" Clara held out the sword and arm. 

The Nutcracker took the sword and arm and attached the arm to his shoulder socket. 

"Sorry," he said. "That happens a lot."

Clara went to check more of their surroundings as the Nutcracker conversed with the Equestria Girls. Well... he did most of the talking. They mostly just stood there while he talked about their powers, with him wondering how it was possible. 

That's when a glimmer of light started twinkling around the girls and Nutcracker. 

"Is that a firefly?" Clara asked. 

"I don't think so," Fluttershy said.

"It's a snow fairy," the Nutcracker explained, and the glimmer got closer, revealing a tiny girl with sparkling wings. 

"This is the most ridiculous thing I've been in," Rainbow Dash said as the fairy circled around her. "Can we just get out of this movie so I can go recover?"

The fairy seemed genuinely interested in her for some reason.

"Hey, why don't you play with Pinkie or something?" Rainbow Dash said. "She seems to be having more fun here."

And yeah, Pinkie was busy building a snow kingdom. 

"I could use some help!" she called out, but the fairy didn't budge until it finally started tugging on Clara's sleeve. 

Unfortunately, the fairy lost grip, and it collided with the Nutcracker. Upon inspection, they all saw that one of its wings had bent severly. The fairy started squeaking at the Nutcracker in anger.