XXIX; a star

♤ ♧ ♡ ♢

♤ ♧ ♡ ♢

   Idalia sighed through her nose and momentarily screwed her eyes shut to forget the pain. Little to know that the action was harder to do than thought at first. Her baby bump was bothering her more and more. At first, she wanted to tie her clothes just as tightly as she did a couple of weeks back when nothing was showing but that would result in a lot of pain in her abdomen. But she still had to hide it somehow so temporary pain was necessary. It was a constant reminder that she on one side has to be careful and that on the other side she's hiding for the better. For the future, so to say.

   Once she opened her eyes she met the look of Kirin who was sitting opposite her on the small boat. He immediately noticed her painful expression and sent her a knowing look. She just shook her head and averted her eyes to the Ramandu's island with countless of waterfalls falling down at the edge of it.

   When they arrived they ventured into a deep jungle-like forest and started searching for something. Anything. Idalia was anxious all around and she slowly unsheathed her sabre from the back, listening to every single little noise the forest was making. She nearly bumped into someone's back in front of her as people were stopping as if they have come across something. Idalia moved around them and stood on her tippy toes until she saw a long table full of food. Her eyes widened and darkened at the same time. She hadn't eaten a full meal in forever so by the sight of food her stomach automatically rumbled. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the wonderful sight of the table not even when Lucy gasped aloud.

   ''He's breathing,'' said someone.

   Idalia looked at the end of the table where three old men were sitting each at their own side. Caspian, Edmund and Lucy were standing around them and it looked like one of them just scared Lucy because she had no idea there were alive. Idalia's mind became clouded again as her eyes turned to the food. She spotted a platter of delicious looking pastries and leaned closer to the table to reach for one of them.

   ''It's the food!'' Caspian exclaimed and successfully made everyone stop reaching for it.

   Idalia frowned as she didn't get her chance to eat but she leaned away because it really didn't look safe. It could just as well be dark magic.

   ''Look!'' Lucy said then and pointed up at the sky.

   Something blue and bright was falling from the sky at a steady pace and it looked magical as it nearly touched the floor. But then it morphed into a beautiful girl with long white way hair. Only she was constantly emitting this blue hue around her and she looked celestial.

   ''Travellers of Narnia. Welcome.'' The crew all bowed down while Idalia stood still and staring at the girl that just fell from the sky. Once the no-name told everyone to rise, she asked, ''Are you not hungry?'' Confusion was heard in her as it looked like no one touched the food.