20

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

Jimin didn't let Yoongi's hand go, except if he will use the gear shift, they arrived at the Kim's mansion and Yoongi glance at Jimin, "We're here" Jimin stayed silent, "I'll help yo-"

"Hyung?" Jimin called, "A-Are you mad at m-me?" Yoongi pulled his hand away, "It's getting cold go inside" Jimin sniff, "I'm sorry" Yoongi looked away, "I didn't m-mean to l-leave you"

Jimin glance at him, he slowly wipe his tears, "M-My hyung, he was suffering, the Jung are threatening us, I-I don't have choice t-to go with them" Yoongi clenched his fist.

"B-But hyung, we didn't continue the wedding" Yoongi immediately glance at Jimin, shocked, Jimin held Yoongi's hand and place it on his cheeks.

"The wedding canceled" Yoongi gulped, "C-Canceled?" Jimin nodded, "Why? I-I mean you went to japan and didn't came back, I've called you many times, I've message you but you didn't respond."

Jimin wiped his tears, "H-Hyung I'm-" Jimin's words cut off when his phone ringed, Jimin grabbed his phone and answer the call, "Namjoon hyung?"

"Where are you? Taehyung was here already" Jimin looked back at Yoongi, "I-I'll be there in a minute" Namjoon hummed before hanging up.

"Your hyung called, go now" Yoongi said looking outside the window, "Hyung, p-please let's talk a b-" Yoongi pressed the button to unlock the door, "Hyung" Jimin mumbled, "We'll talk next time Jimin"

Jimin looked down at his lap, "Okay, good night hyung" Jimin unblock his belt and stepped out of the car, "Drive safe hyung"

-

"I saw Yoongi hyungs car, did you tell him?" Namjoon asked, Jimin sniffed and shakes his head, "Hyung he's mad a-at me" Namjoon hugged his brother, "Tell him after, then you guys will be okay"

Jimin sniffed, he pulled away and wiped his tears, "Is Seokjin hyung here?" Namjoon smiled, "Yea he's in our room" Jimin smiled slightly.

"I wanna see him and give a kiss" Jimin pouted while Namjoon laughed, "Go and give him" Namjoon raffled his hair, "After taking a mint choco ice cream" Namjoon gasped, "So that disgusting food is yours"

Jimin eyes widen, "How could you say that to my ice cream" Jimin eyes watered, "I'm kidding, go to your Seokjin hyung, I'll sleep with Tae tonight, only for tonight bub" Jimin smiled.

-

"Mr. Kim, good afternoon" Sarah, the front desk greet him, "Hi Sarah" Jimin smiled, "Is Mr. Min is in his office?" Sarah smiled, "No Mr. Kim, he's in a meeting now but I know you can wait for him at his office" Jimin smiled.

As Jimin walked inside Yoongi's office, Yoongi scent immediately hit his nostrils, he place the lunch box on the table before taking a seat on the couch.

"Send that to Mr. Jeon after revising it" Jimin stood up as he heard Yoongi's voice and the door open, "Yes sir" his assistant replied.

"And by th-" Yoongi's words cut off as he saw Jimin standing smiling at him, "Hi hyung" Jimin waved, "Oh Mr. Kim, good afternoon" Yoongi's assistant bowed and Jimin waved at him.

"You can leave now Mr. Ha" Yoongi said while still staring at Jimin, "Yes sir" he bowed before closing the door, "Done with the meeting hyung?"

Yoongi sighed he removed his coat and throw it on the couch, "What are you doing here Kim?" he asked while loosening his tie, he walked towards his chair and sit.

Jimin pouted, "You said we'll talk" Yoongi bites his lips, "I didn't mean to talk here in my office" Jimin lips turn into an 'o'

"I see your busy, I won't bother you I promise, just let me stay for a while, I'm tired" Yoongi stared at him, "And oh I bought you a lunch" he grabbed the lunch box and walk towards Yoongi's table.

"Jinnie hyung help me cook" Jimin smiled widely, "I'm not hungry" Yoongi said, "Can you just taste it?" Jimin looked at Yoongi with his puppy eyes.

Yoongi looked away and clicked his tongue, "Fine" Jimin smiled widely, Jimin went towards the couch and take a seat, he glance back at the older who's opening the box.

"I cooked the eggs hyung" Yoongi hummed and try the egg first, Jimin bites his lips, Yoongi glance at him.

Yoongi sighed and place the box on the bag again, Jimin mouth parted.

It's not good.

Jimin sighed and looked down at his lap, fidgeting his hands, he got startled as Yoongi sit next to him, "Eat with me" Jimin immediately smiled, "Is it good?" Jimin asked, Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi let Jimin eat, he just notice how the younger eat, he almost ate the half of the food he brought, "Hmm I'm sooo full" Yoongi grabbed a tissue and wipe Jimin's mouth.

"You said you prepared it for me but you ate the half of my food" Jimin eyes widen, "What? Really?" Jimin looked down at the table, "Waaa I'm sorry hyung"

"It's okay" Yoongi smiled, Jimin pouted, "I'll cook for you again tomorrow" Yoongi arranged the table, "Hyung?" Yoongi hummed, "Can I borrow this?"

Yoongi glance at him seeing Jimin holding his coat, "Huh? Why?" Jimin place the coat back, "Ah never mind" Yoongi lick his lips, "You can have it" Jimin smiled widely at him.

"Really?" Yoongi nodded, Jimin wear the coat and smell it, "Can I sleep hyung?" Yoongi frowned but he nodded, Jimin smiled and lay down and use Yoongi's lap as his pillow.

-

Jimin woke up, he seat up and rubbed his eyes, "Hyung?" Jimin looked around but the older wasn't there, Jimin pouted, he lay down again and face the couch.

Again Jimin woke up feeling stomach grumble, he immediately stood up and run towards the washroom.

"Jimin?" Yoongi called him but Jimin was vusy emptying his stomach, "Blerggg" Yoongi went towards him, "What happen?" Jimin stood up and washed his mouth, "Are you alright?"

Jimin nodded, Yoongi guide him back to the couch, Jimin rest his head on Yoongi's shoulder while his eyes were close, "Are you sure?"

Jimin wrapped his hand on Yoongi's arm, "I'm fine hyung it's just normal" Yoongi frowned at him, "Normal?" Jimin looked at him, "I want to say this after he meet that night"

Yoongi stared at him, "After we arrived at Japan, three to six days I keep throwing up, feeling dizzy, we all thought I just have jet lag or get sick because of the flight."

Jimin intertwine their hands, "The wedding canceled because I'm pregnant" Yoongi looked at him with wide eyes, "W-What?" Jimin stared at Yoongi's dark orbs, "The Jung call off the wedding after knowing it"

Yoongi pulled his hand away, "He got you p-pregnant?" Jimin looked at him shocked, "What? No! I didn't even saw his body and also mine, why would he get me pregnant!" Yoongi glared at him.

"I'm carrying your child hyung, Taehyung, Namjoon and Seokjin hyung knew" Yoongi halt, "S-Sorry?" Jimin cupped Yoongi's cheeks, "We're having a baby hyungnim"

"Fuck!" Yoongi cursed, "I'm sorry that I said it n-" Jimin words cut off when Yoongi claimed his lips, Yoongi pulled away and press their forehead together.

"T-Thank you for coming back, thank you for not m-marrying him" Yoongi sniffed, "I-I'm so so happy for getting you pregnant Kim Jimin, our child stop you for marrying that fucker"

Jimin cried and hugged the older, "I love you hyung!" Yoongi hugged him back burying his face on the youngers neck, "I love you too Kim's brat"

Jimin hit his arm, "Yah hyung!" Yoongi chuckled, "Sorry" Yoongi pulled away and cupped his cheeks, "I love you Kim Jimin..soon to be Min Jimin" Jimin smiled widely.

-

Stay safe and healthy, love lots.💜