1

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

Jimin was staring at him at the corner of the bar, he stayed at the bar counter and decide not to join him, killing himself with alcohol.

Every night he goes at the bar watching him drowning on the alcohol, sadness in his, Jimin knows that he's really hurt, knowing that the love of his life broke him into pieces, he love him so much more than anyone but in just one click of a finger, he's gone and married someone.

Too much pain specially when you know that you do everything to the person you love.

"An expensive cocktail for a gorgeous man like you" Jimin glance at his side seeing a man smiling widely at him.

Pervert.

Jimin rolled his eyes and push the drink towards the guy, "I don't accept drinks to someone I don't know" Jimin sipped at his wine and looked back at the guy he was staring at, Jimin frowned as the guy move closer to him, "Being hard to get sweetie" he chuckled, Jimin move away, "I don't talk to strangers" he said rolling his eyes, he asked a shot of tequila.

He laughed, "I'm Lee Jihyun, Now am I still stranger to you?" Jimin looked at him with his bored eyes, "Your name doesn't sound familiar, So your still stranger, Stop hitting on me" Jimin drink his wine, "Sorry?" Jimin sighed, "Go away, don't talk to me"

Jimin looked back to the guy that he keeps on watching, "C'mon sweetie don't be so sassy, let's talk somewhere private hmm?" the guys said as he wrapped his nasty hand on Jimin's waist, Jimin glared at him and slapped his hand away from him, "Don't you dare touch me" Jimin quickly drink the shot glass and walk away to the pervert guy.

Jimin confidently walked towards the guy on the corner, "Hey hyung, drinking again until your wasted? Duh, as if he will come back if you got wasted, you're  just wasting your time and money" he just looked up at him and clicked his tongue.

What the fuck?

He then drink straight his beer, Jimin looked at the empty bottles.

Waaa how many bottles of beer he drink.

Every night he's in this bar same spot and same time and when morning he's busy working on his fathers company, "Mr. Min Yoongi, the soon be owner of Min empire, found dead inside the bar, is that what your waiting on TV and newspapers?"

Yoongi deeply sighed, "Mind your own business" he glared at Jimin.

Ohh that hot glare.

Jimin didn't get scared of him, he just smirked at him then take a seat beside him.

Yoongi is best friend of Jimin's brothers, Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung, and the guy Yoongi's love is Kim Namjoon's husband, he's so broken after he knew that his best friend will be married to his love, Kim Seokjin.

"So rude" Jimin pouted, "Do you want me to call him, or do you want me to kidnapped him to my hyung?" he immediately looked at Jimin, "Don't even try to do that" Yoongi grits his teeth, "You're too kind" Jimin said then snatch his beer, "I've never been so kind, I just want him to be happy even it's not me who's making him so much happy"

"You know what you deserved someone's better hyung just like Seokjin hyung said" Jimin said before sipping on Yoongi's beer, "No one can be better than him, I rather die single" Jimin looked at him, Yoongi was about to drink another shot but Jimin snatch it away to him.

"That's enough hyung" Yoongi licked his lips then glared at Jimin, "Why don't you just go home, Kim's brat" Jimin gasped, "B-Brat? I'm not brat!" Yoongi smirked shaking his head.

Then Jimin grabbed his arm and dragged him outside, it's Jimin job every night, driving Yoongi to his house when he got drunk, Yoongi wrapped his hand on Jimin's shoulder, he glance at Jimin's frowned face, "Yah! You should apply to be my personal driver" he chuckle.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "You should be thankful to me" Yoongi raffle Jimin's hair, they were walking through the exit when a girl blocked their way, "Hey Yoongi oppa, I'm so lucky I've see you again, you promise me you will take me to your condo"

Jimin looked at her from head to toe, "Excuse me your blocking our way!" she looked at Jimin and raise her eyebrow, "Who the hell are you? Your not even Yoongi's boyfriend" Jimin smirked, "Your just his whore so stop acting like he's your boyfriend" Jimin proudly said, "What? How dare yo-" she raise her hand and ready to slapped Jimin "Yah you, don't you every lay your hand at him" Yoongi glared at her, "Yah brat take me home" Jimin raise his eyebrow at the girl.

Deserve bitch.

They both walked and intentionally bump the girl's shoulder.

-

Jimin slowly lay Yoongi's head to his bed, he then stared at him, Jimin pity him, he don't deserved to be like this, he should be happy.

Yoongi suddenly groans, "You will have a hang over again tomorrow" Jimin carefully sit beside him, deeply stare and enjoy the view, his long lashes, thick eyebrows, and pinky lips.

Why are so perfect?

Jimin stare long at Yoongi's lips, he slowly leaned closer and smashed his lips at the older, he closed his eyes as he felt Yoongi's soft lips, Jimin was about to pulled away when Yoongi suddenly moved.

Jimin looked at him with his wide eyes, Yoongi held the back of Jimin's neck and pulled him closer making Jimin to land at Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi  open his eyes and stare at him, he's eyes were red, he's not in his right mind because of the alcohol, Jimin let a small gasp when he suddenly pulled me to his bed and hovered over him.

Yoongi keep on staring at the younger, then a smile plaster at his lips, Jimin was so nervous, his heart beats so fast as Yoongi smile at him.

Did he smile because he saw me!

Jimin startled when Yoongi suddenly kissed him, Jimin want this, he want this for a long time, he smile between the kiss, Jimin close his eyes and kiss Yoongi back, he wrapped his both hands on Yoongi's neck pulling him more closer.

The kiss went deeper and Yoongi's hand start to roamed at Jimin's body, Yoongi's kiss went down at Jimin's neck and letting a soft moan. Jimin bite his lower lip as Yoongi start sucking and biting Jimin's neck and shoulder.

"Y-Yoongi hyung" Yoongi lift Jimin's top and attacked his buds earning a low gasp at Jimin, "Ahhh" Yoongi went up at Jimin's lips again, Jimin accidently bite Yoongi's lips making the older groan.

Jimin felt Yoongi hard member poking on his stomach, Yoongi started to move his hips and grin his member on Jimin's thigh, "F-Fuck" Yoongi curse, Jimin held his neck and pulled him closer.

Yoongi claimed Jimin's lips, the younger felt the older's tongue poking his lips asking for entrance, Jimin gladly open open his mouth and Yoongi enter his tongue start explore inside while still grinning his hips on Jimin's thigh.

"Y-Yoongi~" Jimin moaned between the kiss, Yoongi pulled away and went at Jimin's neck, the younger tilted his head giving more access for the older to suck, bite and leaving a mark, "Ahh Y-Yoongi" Yoongi started to remove his shirt.

Again he buried his face at Jimin's neck and suck it, "Hmm" Yoongi groan when Jimin suddenly grab his member, he leave Jimin's neck and lean the younger's ears, "It's hard because of you" he whispered.

Really? Shit I like this side of him.

He stared at Jimin's eyes while smiling at him, he sighed, he pulled back and cover their selves with a blanket and hugged him tight, "I can't do this to you.....I respect you....Seokjin"

Jimin's eyes suddenly watered, feeling his heart broke into pieces, he sobbed, he didn't see Jimin as his self but he sees him as Kim Seokjin.