18

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

Yoongi hurriedly went out of his car and run towards the entrance, "Sir, excuse can I see you ticket?" the guard immediately stopped him.

"I-I don't have, but I need to stop someone" Yoongi stepped forward but the guard stopped him, "I'm sorry sir but I can't let you in" Yoongi glared.

"Fuck, just let me in! I need to stop my boyfriend! Move aside!" Yoongi spit but the guard ignore him, "My apologise but we really cant't"

Yoongi deeply sighed, "Dammit!" he grabbed his phone and dialled Jimin's number.

The number you have dial-

"Fuck Kim Jimin! Answer you goddamn phone!" Yoongi clenched his phone tight, he glance inside the airport and try to looked for Jimin.

Yoongi glance back at the guard, "D-Does the flight to Japan a-already leave?" he asked, "Yes sire, a minute ago" Yoongi bites his lips, "I fucking hate you Jimin!"

He went inside his car and rest his head on the steering wheel, "Fuck!" Yoongi felt his eyes watered until a tears fall down to his cheeks.

Ting

Yoongi took his phone on his pocket, he wiped his tears and glance at his phone screen.

My love:
I'm sorry hyung, I love you.

Yoongi eyes widen, he immediately dialled Jimin's number, "Fucking answer your phone!" Yoongi tightly grip on the steering wheel.

The number you have dialled i-

"Fuck, Jimin! How could you do this to me!" Yoongi throw away his phone on the shot gun seat, "ARGHHH!" he gripped his hair tight.

-

Seven days pass, seven days he didn't show up to his company, phone calls declined and meetings are canceled.

Every day he went to the blue moon bar to get drunk and wasted, his father tried to reach him but Yoongi shut them all, all he want is to forget all the pain.

"Yoongi! It's early in the morning and you're here!" Yoongi ignore him and pour a alcohol in his glass, Kihyun sighed, "I told you to stop drinking!" he snatched the glass away making Yoongi glance at him, glaring.

"Mind your goddamn business Ki" Yoongi grabbed the bottle of alcohol and drink the half of it.

"Fuck, Min! Come to your sense! The company needs you! Don't drown your self on alcohol just because of Kim Jimin" Yoongi grits his teeth and smashed the bottle on the table, making it broke into pieces.

"Don't you dare say his name again!" Yoongi glared at him, Kihyun worriedly looked at him, "Okay, I'm sorry" Kihyun place the glass on the table, "You're hurt, let me drive you home"

Kihyun held his arm but he stopped at his movement as he heard Yoongi sobbed, "Hyung" Kihyun mumbled, "H-He really l-left me Ki" Yoongi cried.

Kihyun sighed and rubbed the olders back, "He left m-me without saying a-anything" Kihyun stared at him while Yoongi sobbing on his hands, "J-Jimin..Jimin hurt me so fucking much b-but fuck! I-I still love him"

Yoongi bites his lips, "A-And I don't know what to feel i-if he go back here i-in seoul, s-should I be happy c-cause after seven days I saw h-him"

Kihyun didn't answer and continue staring and listening to him, "Or should I be m-mad because h-he left me and came back, m-married"

Yoongi clenched his fist before standing up, "I-I'll go now" Kihyun immediately help him, "I'll drive you home hyung, you're drunk, you can't drive at this state" Yoongi didn't protest and just let Kihyun guide him to his car.