6

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my forst language.

-

After Hoseok's three meetings they finally at the company, Jimin was so exhausted as the same time sleepy, it's already eleven pm and Jimin wants to go home but he can't, "Mr. Kim get all of these papers" Hoseok said in the intercom, Jimin looked down at his table and he still has many papers to do.

"Arghhh" Jimin raffled his hair before standing up, Jimin knocked at Hoseok's door office, "Come in" Hoseok said, Jimin went inside and Hoseok looked up at him then he let a chuckled.

Jimin just stared at him confusedly, Hoseok cleared his throat and tapped all the papers on his table, Jimin walked towards to his table and  grabbed all of it, "I'll leave sir" Jimin was about to step away when he speak, "Jimin"

Jimin turned around, he flinched as saw Hoseok was now in front of him, Jimin was about to lost his balance when Hoseok grab his waist, "What did you do to your hair?" Hoseok smile.

Wow his smile, it's beautiful.

"Jimin." Jimin blinked, "Ah..sir? W-What is it again?" Hoseok let go of his waist and Jimin stand up straight, "Your hair, it's messy" Jimin eyes widen when he remember he raffled it and didn't fix his hair before going in.

"Ahh I-I w-" Jimin taken back when Hoseok suddenly fixed his hair, Jimin just stand frozen in front of him, "There, you can go now" Hoseok stare at Jimin's eyes then smiled, "Y-Yes sir" Jimin immediately turned his back and walk away.

Shit! What is his problem?

-

Jimin look at his wrist watch and it's already two am and he's still not done with the papers, he let a yawn before continuing his work, "Sir Jimin I'll go home now, aren't you going too?" Jimin looked at Jennie, Jimin smile and shook his head, "I try to finish this"

Jennie nodded, "Okay Sir, bye" Jimin just nodded.

*Ting Ting*

Jimin glance at his phone when it's suddenly ringed, he took it and look who sent him a message, a smile form on his lips, it's Yoongi.

Yoongi hyung:
Brat it's already 2 am, where are you?

Jimin smiled.

Jimin:
I'm still at work I'll come home later daddy  ;)

Jimin smirked, "Jimin?" he flinched and immediately place his phone down, he looked at his back seeing Hoseok, "Mr. J-Jung" Jimin stuttered, "Why your still here? Go home it's two am"

"I was finishing these papers Mr. Jung" he clicked his tongue, "You can finished that tomorrow go home" Jimin was about to protest, "Go home!" Jimin sighed, "Okay sir"

Hoseok walks out and Jimin started packing his things up, he was stretching his arms while he was walking inside the parking lot, he yawned before pressing his car open, "Drive safely"

"Omygosh!" Jimin hold on his chest and looked where the voice came from, "M-Mr. Jung you scared me" Jimin almost whined, "Sorry, Go now and drive safe" he went inside his car and drive off, "Waaa my heart"

-

Jimin pressed his apartment passcode while yawning, "Ahhh at last" he kicked his shoe and his coat, neck tie, unbuttoning his long sleeve and removing his pants too, leaving his boxer.

Jimin throw his self on the couch, "I hate working" he mumbled before slowly drift to sleep.

*Phone Ringing