9

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

They both arrived at Hoseok's house, Jimin amaze at Hoseok's massive house.

It's huge, well what will I expect his a CEO of their company.

Hoseok went out and Jimin followed him, they both went inside and Jimin eyes widen, the house was so beautiful, "This is a mansion" Jimin murmured, Hoseok shakes his head.

"Do you want something? Drinks? Snacks?" Hoseok's asked, Jimin turned around and looked at him, "Ah just water I guess" Jimin smiled while Hoseok nodded.

"Hoseok?" Jimin startled when they heard a woman voice, he looked at his back, seeing a not that old woman, "Hi" Hoseok greet, Jimin looked at Hoseok then at the woman.

Omo is this his mother?

Jimin immediately bow and greet her, "G-Good evening ma'am" the woman shakes her hands, "Oh no need to bow sir." Jimin looked up at her.

S-Sir? Oh no!

"Nanny he's Jimin, Jimin this is Hee-Young she's my maid but I treat her as a mother" Jimin mouth turn into an oh, "Oh right, it's nice to meet you" Jimin bowed.

"It's nice to meet you too, Hoseok is he your boyfriend?" Jimin startled looking at her with his eyes wide open, "W-what?" Jimin glance at Hoseok, "Nan he's my assistant, he's not my boy"

My gosh this is so awkward.

Jimin looked down as he felt his cheeks getting hot, "Oh sorry haha, but this is your first time taking a guest here, he didn't invite girls or boys" Hee-Young said, smiling at Jimin.

What? He never take other girl or boy here?

"Hoseok? What's happen at your lips?" Jimin looked up at Hoseok, he then remember his wounded, "It's nothing nan, by the way were going to my room now" Hoseok smiled, "Oh okay go treat your wound too, and do want something?"

"Oh right bring some snacks at my room too thank you" Hoseok went upstairs and Jimin just followed him, they went inside Hoseok's room and Jimin immediately looked around.

He glance at Hoseok who's undoing his neck tie, "Where is your first aid kit?" Jimin ask as he take a seat on Hoseok's bed, Hoseok went to other door then went out holding the kit.

Hoseok gave it Jimin and he sit beside him, he grabbed a cotton ball and put a alcohol, he looked up at Hoseok and slowly pat the cotton on lips.

"H-Hoseok? About a while ago, I'm s-sorry I didn't wan-" Hoseok cut him off, "You want him to make jealous" Jimin looked at him meeting his eyes, "I-I jus-"

Knock

"Come in" Hoseok said, Jimin turn his gaze at the door, "Here's some snacks" she said, "Thank you" Hoseok said, she put the tray on the table beside Hoseok, Jimin continue putting some ointment at Hoseok's lips, "Are you sure you two are not in the relationship?"

After Jimin hear her say that he accidentally patted the cotton hard at Hoseok's lips, "Ouch!" Jimin eyes widen, "Oh my gosh! I-I'm sorry Hoseok" Jimin held his cheeks to see if his lips bleed, "You two don't have to lie, feel free to tell me" Jimin immediately looked at her.

"N-no... I-... We-W-Were n-" Jimin stuttered, "Haha It's alright, Well I have to go, call me if you need something" then she went out, "Sorry for that" Hoseok mumbled, "N-No it's okay"

Hoseok went to the table and grab the tray, "Here" Jimin was about to get the sandwich when his phone ringed, he looked at the id caller, "Yoongi?" Hoseok clicked his tongue.

Jimin looked up at Hoseok who's glaring on Jimin's phone, "Wait, I'll just answer this" Jimin turned his back on him, "What now hyung?" Jimin answered, "Hello? Are you Jimin? Mr. Yoongi was fighting with someone!"

Jimin eyes widen, "We can't stop him, he's so drunk" Jimin closed his eyes, "I'm coming" Jimin ended the call and immediately stood up but Hoseok held his hand, Jimin looked at him,, "Where are you going?" Hoseok asked.

"I have to go" Jimin said and Hoseok stood up and frowned, "Jimin don't. stay here" Jimin removed his grip from his hand, "Hoseok, Yoongi needs me" Hoseok's hand clenched, "I have to go" he walked out and grab a taxi.

-

On the bar

"Oh my gosh Hoseok" Jimin gasped and immediately went towards Hoseok, Yoongi frowned as he saw Jimin immediately went towards Hoseok and held his cheeks.

Fuck it!

Yoongi clenched his fist and glare at Hoseok, "You're not his boyfriend" Yoongi at him, "Same as you Yoongi" Hoseok said looking at him.

What the hell!

Yoongi was about walk towards him when Jimin shouted, "Yoongi stop!" Jimin glared at him.

Ha! Now he's angry at me?!

"Not until you come with me!" he grits his teeth, "I said I don't want!" Jimin held Hoseok hand and walk out, "Fuck!" Yoongi shouted.

"Babe are you alright?" Jennie held Yoongi's hand but he immediately shove it off, "Get lost!" Yoongi walked away and sit at the bar counter, "Give me the hard one" Yoongi held his hair.

After a several shot Yoongi feel the dizziness, "How... can he~go with that g-guy!" Yoongi slammed his hand on the table, "He~even got wo-worried hah!" Yoongi grabbed the shot glass and throw it away.

"YAH!" Yoongi looked at his side and saw a man holding his head, Yoongi sneer, the man walks towards him and grabbed his collar, "How dare you throw that glass on me!"

Yoongi smirked looking at him, "I'm fucking sorry" the man gripped his collar tight, "You did it on purpose ha?"

The man immediately punched Yoongi's face, he fall on the floor and wipe the blood on, his lips, "I'll erase the fucking smirk at your face!" agian the man grabbed his collar and throw him away hitting his back on the table, "Arghhhh" Yoongi groaned.

The man walk towards him and start to kicked him merciless, Yoongi curled his body but it's no use, "FUCK YOU!" the man cursed.

"Yah stop!" Jimin pushed the man away, he immediately run at Yoongi and his tears start to fall down on his cheeks seeing Yoongi covered with his owned blood.

He sits on the floor and put Yoongi's head on his lap, "H-H-Hyung" Jimin held Yoongi's cheek with his trembling hands, Jimin cried as Yoongi started to cough with blood.

"S-someone c-call an ambulance" he shouted, "H-Hyung~ wake u-u-up"

-

Stay safe and healthy armys, love lots💜