8

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

Jimin opened his eyes but he immediately feel sharp pain in his head, "Argh" he held his head,  throat we're dry, "Your awake" Jimin looked at his side seeing Yoongi leaning on the headboard while looking at his phone.

Waaaah he's so handsome!

"Good Morning" Jimin hovered over him and start kissing his lips, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's neck to deepen the kiss, while his other hand travel down on Jimin's thigh.

Phone ringing

Yoongi pulled away, making Jimin rolled his eyes, Jimin get off of Yoongi, he grab his phone and answer the call, "Hello?" Jimin just look at him, "Ah yeah, I'll be there" Jimin frowned, "Okay wait for me"

Yoongi ended the call and immediately grabbed his clothes and wear it, he then went inside the bathroom, few minutes he went out already drying his hair with the other towel.

He went at his clothset then changes his clothes, "Who's that?" Jimin asked while looking at Yoongi's bare back, "Nothing" Yoongi get his keys and about to go when Jimin grab his hand, "Where are you going?"

"It's none of your business Jimin" Yoongi remove Jimin's hand and went out, Jimin crossed his arms and pouted.

Phone ringing

Jimin get his phone and look at the caller id, "Hoseok?" he press the red button and get some Yoongi's clothes, later on his phone starts to ringed again, he answered the call with irritation, "What?"

"Can we talk?" Jimin rollled his eyes, "We're talking" Jimin heared Hoseok's sighs, "In person Kim Jimin" Jimin grabbed the robe and went inside the bathroom, "Fine, meet me in the blue moon bar at two pm" Jimin said, "Okay" Hoseok ended the call.

-

Jimin parked his car and went inside the bar, Hoseok texted his that he's already here, he looked everywhere and there he saw Hoseok drinking alone, Jimin walked towards his table and sit beside him, "Five minutes late Jimin" Jimin sighed.

Jimin get some alcohol and drink it, "What are we gonna talk about?" he asked as he poured another liquor, "About our marriage" Jimin looked at him, "I already say no" Jimin glared.

Hoseok drink his whole liquor, "You can't say no, it's already fix" he said without looking at Jimin, "I don't care, I don't even love you and I wont marry you" Jimin clenched his fist, "The felling is mutual Kim Jimin"

"Then make this stop!" Jimin put his glass harshly on the table, "I can't, it's my parents and your brother decide this shit" Jimin rolled his eyes, "Unbelievable"

As he stood up and take a step, he immediately froze at his spot as his eyes caught someone, his eyes starts to water, his hands are trembling.

Jimin saw Yoongi, making out with someone, he saw how the girl sit on Yoongi's lap and grinned her hips, Yoongi's hand travel at her back.

Jimin know that he don't have right to stop him, but it's break his heart, Jimin bites his lips as  Yoongi and him make eye contact, Jimin closed his eyes tight and clenched his fist.

He immediately turned around facing Hoseok, Hoseok startled as Jimin suddenly kissed him on lips, Hoseok didn't kiss him back, Jimin pulled away and stare at him, "Kiss me Hoseok" he whisper, "Wha-"

Jimin didn't let him finish his words and smashed his lips on his, kissing him passionately, Hoseok slowly closed his eyes and kissed Jimin, back, Jimin sat at his lap and move his hips.

Hoseok held on Jimin's neck to deepen the kiss, Jimin wrapped his hands on Hoseok's neck, Hoseok's hand travel down to Jimin's back, Hoseok pulled away and went down at Jimin's neck, kissing and sucking it.

"Ahmm" Jimin moaned, closing his eyes, but then their hot session stop by someone, grabbing Jimin's wrist, making Jimin and Hoseok separated, "What the fuck Kim Jimin!"

Jimin glared at him, "What is your problem? Mind your own business" Jimin shoved his hand away, "What?" Yoongi clenched his fist, "How dare you stop us, I didn't even stop you and your girl making out!"

"That's not the point Jimin, I'll take you home" Jimin shoved his hand as Yoongi held his wrist, "No!" Jimin glared at him, "I said I'll ta-"

"I said no! you're not my brother to decide what I will do!" Jimin shouted, "You're my best friend brother Jimin" Jimin sneer, "So what? Just leave us alone, Hoseok will take me home"

Jimin glanced at Hoseok who was standing now, "WHAT? No! Your coming wit-" Yoongi tried to held Jimin arm but Hoseok stopped him, "Mr. Min stop, I take him home"

Yoongi glared at him, "Don't you dare!" Hoseok grabbed Jimin's hand and about to go when Jimin's other hand held by Yoongi, "Let him go!" Yoongi grits his teeth, "Yoongi let m-"

"He's not coming with you, as I said a few second ago I'll take him home, now let go" Hoseok try to hold Jimin's hand where Yoongi's holding, Jimin eyes widen when Yoongi suddenly throw a punch at Hoseok.

"Oh my gosh Hoseok" Jimin gasped, he went towards him and look at his face, "You're not his boyfriend" Yoongi pointed at him, "Same as you Yoongi" Hoseok said as he wiped the blood on his lips.

Yoongi went towards Jimin, "Yoongi stop!" Jimin shouted, "Not until you come with me!" Yoongi held Jimin's wrist, "I said I don't want!" Jimin pushed Yoongi, "Let's go Hoseok" Jimin held Hoseok hand and walk out of the bar leaving Yoongi.

-

Jimin glanced at Hoseok while the older is driving, his gaze went down to his bleeding lips.

It's my fault.

"What's your address?" Hoseok asked, "Take me to your place" Hoseok immediately looked at Jimin, "What!?" he asked then looked at the road, "Take me to your place, I-I'll treat your wound" Jimin said as he looked down at his lap.

"No need I can t-" Jimin looked up at him, "It's my fault so let me treat it for you" Hoseok sighed, "Fine"

-

Okay..🤭

Babiesw🥺💜

Babiesw🥺💜

Stay safe and healthy armys, love lots💜