10

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

6 weeks💅✨💜

-

"He's okay now, all we have to do is treat his wounds and bruises, he's lucky that there's no bone got damage, now he just have to rest, I have to go" Jimin nodded at the doctor and glance back at Yoongi.

"You pabo" Jimin held his hands and caress his cheeks, "Arghhh" Jimin immediately stood up and looked at him, "Y-Yoongi hyung?" Jimin carefully caress his cheeks.

"Arghh" Yoongi slowly open his eyes meeting Jimin's brown orbs, "J-Jimin?" Yoongi murmured, "W-Wait h-here I will call the nurse"

Jimin was about to go whin Yoongi held his hand, "N-No, don't leave again" Jimin looked back at him and let his tears fall on his cheeks.

This is all my fault if I didn't leave him there this won't happen.

"H-Hyung how are you f-feeling? Is there something hurt?" Yoongi slowly wipes Jimin's tears and caress his cheeks, "My body, i-it's hurt" Jimin cried, "T-Then I need to call the nurse"

"Nurse! Nurse!" with a minute the nurse come in and check Yoongi, "How is he?" Jimin asked looking at her, "He will be alright soon sir, taling a rest will make him recover fast, just don't forget to drink his medicine" she said before walking out.

Jimin glance back at Yoongi who's sleeping again, "I-I'm sorry" Jimin mumbled holding Yoongi's hand.

It's almost midnight but Yoongi still sleeping, Jimin stood up on the side looking at sleeping Yoongi, "Yoongi hyung" Jimin lightly shake his arm, "Hyung wake up, you must eat and drink your medicine" but received a groan.

Jimin stare at him and caress his cheeks, "Hyung wake up" Yoongi slowly open his eyes, "Hyung" Yoongi's gaze went at Jimi meeting his eyes, "J-Jimin" Jimin smiled, "Get up, you have to eat and drink your medicine"

-

It's been 3 days since Yoongi discharge, his bruises slowly fade and he start to work again while Jimin stayed on Yoongi's apartment.

Phone ringing

Jimin wear his bathrobe and looked for his phone, "Hoseok?" he press the green button answering the call, "Hoseok?" Jimin said while he take a seat on the bed.

"Jimin where are you?" Hoseok asked, "Ahh I-I'm in Yoongi's apartment" Jimin said, "Your not gonna work for me anymore?" Jimin eyes widen, "N-No..I'm gonna be there but maybe tomorrow?" Jimin said, "Oh okay, bye" Hoseok slightly smiled, "Bye Hoseok" he end the call.

Jimin decide to give Yoongi a call, he search his number before pressing the call button, after a several rings Yoongi answered, "Yoongi hyung?" Jimin smiled widely.

"Hello? Who's this?" Jimin immediately frowned as he heard a girl voice, Jimin checked the id number and it was Yoongi's number.

"Excuse me? Who is this?" Jimin asked, "I'm the one who should ask that, who are you?!" Jimin clenched his phone tight, "It's Jimin, why are you holding Yoongis phone?" Jimin asked.