*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

Jimin was standing in front to Yoongi apartment, waiting for him to arrived, he send a message to Namjoon that he will stay to his own unit tonight and he agreed.

It's about one hour since Jimin was waiting, standing in front of the door, he legs start to hurt, "Where is he?" Jimin stomped his feet.

"Jimin?" Jimin flicned and immediately turned around seeing Yoongi frowning at him, "Finally your here" Jimin rolled his eyes, "What are you doing here" Jimin smiled at him, "Why I'm not allowed at my boyfriend's condo?" Yoongi clicked his tongue, "Cut that off" he said as he stand in front of his door.

Jimin still smiling waiting for Yoongi to press his code, "Turn around" Jimin looked at him confusedly, "What?" Jimin frowned, "Turn around so I can press my code" Jimin rolled his eyes and cross his arms on his chest, "Nah, just press it my legs are hurting"

Yoongi clicked his tongue, as he press his password Jimin notice it was Kim Seokjin's birthday, Jimin's smile fade, he went inside and younger followed him, Jimin sat on the couch while Yoongi went to his room.

Minutes later Yoongi came with a cup of coffee in his hand, "What's bring you here Kim Jimin?" he said while standing beside the couch, "Jimin looked up at him, "To clear our deal and make some rules" the younger smiled, "Seriously Jimin" Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yes seriously" Jimin grabbed a paper on Yoongi's table and place infront of him, "Write your rules and I write mine"

Yoongi clicked his tongue, he take a seat on the single couch and grab the paper.

"Done, I'll start" Jimin leaned my back at the couch, crossing his arms on his chest, "Number one, Keep this fucking deal  secret" Jimin rolled his eyes "Like I want my brother to know about this" Yoongi scoff,  "Number two, we can't live together"

Jimin looked at him disbelieve, "Duh, of course or my brother will kill me" Yoongi looked back at Jimin, "But you can come here anytime you want, you can do anything same with your condo unit" Jimin smiled, "Sure thing" he winked.

"Number three, You can't demand me for anything like going to a party, drinking, etc" Jimin just nodded, "Number four, you can't have sex to other man" Jimin rolled his eyes, "Duh, that's why I make a deal cause you can fulfil my needs"

"Five, Lets respect each other privacy" Yoongi glared at him, "Okay" Jimin make a okay sign, "Last, once you fall we'll stop this deal" Jimin stared at him.

"That's all" Jimin cleared his throat, "I have only one rule, NO GIRLS AND BOYS ALLOWED" Yoongi immediately frowned "Really, are you expecting I'll do that? Damn Jimin I'm a fucking casanova" Yoongi said.

"So am I Yoongi hyung, but one of your rules are no boys allowed" Jimin pointed at the paper, "Then I'll change it, we can flirt but no sex" Jimin sighed, "Fine, no sex I don't want to have aids"

"So were done" Jimin stood up, "Fuck I still don't know if this is right" Yoongi massaged his temple, Jimin went infront of him and caress his chest, "Don't think to much hyung" then Yoongi immediately looked at him, he glared at the younger and shoved his hand, "Stop Jimin, I have many things to do" Yoongi stood up and walk towards his office.

"I can help you" Jimin followed, "Jimin! Stop following me! Go home" Yoongi looked at him, "Okay I won't disturb you but I'm not going home, I'll stay here" Jimin said and he immediately walk at Yoongi's bed sitting in the edged, Yoongi looked at him and shakes his head.

He went at his table where his papers laptop and ipad place.

-

Hour past Jimin got so bored, he throw his phone on the side of the bed and lean against the headboard, "I'm hungry" Jimin whispered, he glance at Yoongi and he still busy on his table, "Hyung?" he didn't respond, "Yah, hyung I'm hungry" he spin his swivel chair and look at the younger, "Then go home and eat don't bothered me" he rolled his eyes, "What a bitch" he murmured.