The Mafia Ball

~Marceline's P.O.V.~

A week passed in a blur. Today was the Mafia Ball and I was excited! This was the first year I had a date. God this was going to be amazing. I know I sound like a school girl who has a date to prom but hell, that's what it feels like. I looked at myself in my vanity mirror and sighed. What am I going to do with my hair? I have to much to try and make it look nice and I was lazy. I guess I'll just have to leave it down, there's not really anything to do with it. I gave a sigh as I looked at the tux I was supposed to wear tonight. Luckily instead of a coat, I was going to wear a vest. I heard a knock on the door and headed to it, opening the door to see Keila with a bag in one hand and a dry cleaning bag in the other.

"Here you go. Just the color you requested." Keila said and walked inside to hang the bag up and set the bag under the dress.

"Thank you Keila. Efficient as always. Now if you are so kind to please look for her and remind her that the Ball is in a few hours, I'm sure she completely forgot. I've been keeping her quite busy." I began to comb through my long hair, even though I was gonna have it down, it didn't mean it could be tangled.

"Wow Marce, she's really changed you." Keila said by the door.

"What do you mean?" Changed me? Bonnie? How?

"You're polite now, you don't bark orders, you give COMPLIMENTS. Admit it, you've got it bad." Keila raised both eyebrows.

"Oh Screw off and do what I told you!" I rolled my eyes.

"There's the old Marce! That is until Bonnie comes and cracks the whip." She giggled and began running.

"I am not whipped!" I ran towards the door animatedly and shook my fist at her as she ran down the hall yelling in a sing song voice.

"Wh~ipp~ed~" I sighed and went back to the task at hand of combing my hair. Atleast Keila wasn't picking fights. She had finally come to terms of me being with Bonnie. I smiled to myself. It felt like home now. Except Marshal was here but that was just a bug under the rug. He was, as usual flirting with every single girl except Bonnie. He probably tried at first but once he saw I was serious about being with her he backed off. One of the golden rules is to never mess with each other's women. He and Bonnie were now on friendly terms and that was it. Something for which Bonnie was thankful. I finished brushing my hair and knew it was time to get dressed. I pick up the corset that I usually have to wear and begin to fasten the small clips. After finishing I reach over and grab the tight black slacks, sliding then on but not quite buttoning them on yet and sliding on some black low heels. Just as I remove my shirt, the door bursts open and I look over to find a hyperventilating Bonnie. She starts ranting over how I didn't tell her and how we were going to be late because she needed to get ready. I simply slid on my white button up shirt, tucking it in, closing my jeans and sliding on a red thin belt. She began to freak out that she didn't have anything to wear so I walked over to the dry cleaners bag and the small bag under it, handing them to her. She just looked at me for abit then shrugged, snatching the clothes and running into the restroom, screaming how she needed to shower. I chuckled and began to apply my eyeliner and mascara. I took the cuffs of my long sleeve white shirt and folded them up slightly to mid lower arm and fastened the button so it wouldn't slide down. Then grabbed a long roller and began to remove any type of fuzz on the pants. I bend down slightly, fastening the heels clips looked at myself in the mirror.

"Looking good." Bonnie commented and winked at me as she stood at the restroom door with just a towel on. "Now please wait for me downstairs, I don't want us to get distracted, were running late as it is."

"But Bon Bon." I whined. I liked seeing her change, it was a weird fetish of mine that I had for her.

"Nope!" She lifted her hand to stop me. "Remember last time I let you watch me change before going out to an event?" I blushed lightly and began drooling as I remembered what happened but quickly stopped.