Getting What She Wants

-Bonnie's P.O.V.~

I woke up the next morning and stretched. I was incredibly comfortable and warm. I cuddled back into the bed with a smile plastered on my face. Suddenly I was conscious of a set of arms that was around me because they shifted slightly and I felt someone's hot breath against the sensitive spot under my ear. I shivered more as the hot breath continued it's steady torture in my sensitive spot. I let out a little moan and wiggled my hips. Then when I felt a set of lips kiss it, I almost went ballistic with bliss.

"Bonnie..." There was a small whisper. Then I realized what was happening and was shocked. I jumped out of the arms and fell off the bed. I heard a groan and someone roll over to look at me. "To early to wake me up Bon." Apparently she was oblivious to what she had just done. I felt the color rush to my face. "Come back to bed. I'm cold." Her eyes were closed but she still pouted. My heart almost stopped from how cute she was. I sighed and thought about it. I had nothing better to do so why not? I stood and climbed back into bed, making sure not to be to close to her. She felt my presence and dragged me to her. The heat in my cheeks intensified. I closer my eyes and tried to sleep again. After what felt like hours of dozing in and out of sleep, a knock on the door made Marceline groan. I looked up at her, her eyes wide open. How long had she been awake? Before she could notice I was awake, I closed my eyes and heard her sigh.

"I'm glad she didn't wake up." She stood from the bed and I heard her pad over to the door opening it. The smell of juicy meat filled my nostrils. Was it lunch time already? I decided it was time to 'wake up' so I stirred and stretched, taking in a deep breath. When I opened my eyes, I saw her sitting sweetly by my feet with a tray filled with food. I sat up and she placed it on my lap. "Eat up." I nodded as my tummy grumbled, I picked up a piece of the steak and moaned as the taste spread through my mouth. I didn't know how hungry I was until I had already torn through the whole steak. I winced, rubbing my tummy. Marceline had just starred at me the entire time. I smiled at her.

"Thank you." I said in a small voice. I noticed she hadn't even touched her tray. "You should eat too." A smile flickered on her face. Her next words made me blush.

"Feed me." She said with a cheeky grin.

"W-why?" I stuttered, shocked from how randomly she said it.

"Because I want you too." She laughed.

"But it's not my job." I was getting mad, nobody had tried to tell me what to do before.

"But I'm telling you to do it, so do it." Her expression grew serious but there was still a hint of playfulness in her eyes.

"No." I said firmly and crossed my arms.

"Do it and I'll give you a reward." She grinned wider and I blinked at her in surprise.

"What type of reward?" I questioned. She knew how to pick at my curiosity.

"You'll see." She smirked. Ugh! I needed to know!

"Fine." I huffed and reached for her tray, lifting a small piece of the steak and holding it up. She leaned towards it, her eyes locked with mine. She placed her mouth around the meat, a few strands of hair falling onto her face as she bit into it. Her red eyes pierced mine. I didn't even feel myself shiver. This process happened with every single bite. I thought I was about to die just as she took the last bite.

"Now for your reward." She murmured and shifted closer, one arm wrapping around my waist, the other resting on the bed for support. Then I just felt her soft lips press against mine, while heat ran through my body. I only had one thought as my arms wrapped around her neck.

Strawberries.....