Getting Invited

~Bonnie's P.O.V.~

"One day you'll come running to me." He whispered into my ear and I jumped. I ran back towards Marcy and clung to her arm. I don't know why I was so terrified. Marceline growled and was about to pounce. I saw Marshall smirk at Marceline. Her growl deepened. I gave her arm a light squeeze and she seemed seemed to react to me, calming down just slightly. Marshall chuckled.

"Well well, what room shall I be staying in cousin dear?" He purred.

"Guest room next to my room, as always." Marceline purred back.

"Excellent." He replied simply an began making his way up stairs silently. As soon as he was out of sight, she visibly relaxed and looked at me.

"What did he tell you?" Her eyes were scanning my face.

"Nothing really, he just said 'nice to meet you.' It just caught me off guard from how close he got." I lied smoothly. I didn't want to cause any problems. She nodded and ran a hand through her hair. She seemed to believe me.

"Okay. Good." She released the breath she was holding and pulled me into a strong hug, tucking my head under her chin. I breathed her in and placed a small kiss on her collarbone. I felt her shiver lightly and curl around me closer. Then I remembered something she said earlier.

"Wait. Didn't you say he could stay in the guest room?" Marceline nodded slightly so she wouldn't hurt me. "Then where am I sleeping?" I was conscious of the fact that she began to rub circles on my back. She moved her lips to my ear and whispered seductively.

"Well the only place for my girlfriend to sleep would be in my bed wouldn't it?" She gave my ear a nip with her sharp fangs. I jumped, a blush making itself present on my cheeks. I held back the urge to moan and closed my eyes.

"I-I guess." I stuttered and bit my lip. The day went by so quickly and the sun was beginning to set.

"C'mon, let's go to bed." Marceline cooed.

"But I'm not sleepy at all." I responded, my brain not making a connection.

"I never said we were gonna sleep." She smirked at me and the gears in my head finally began to turn. I understood what she was trying to say. I blushed scarlet. A playful animalistic look shimmered in her eyes and I knew I had seconds to run. My legs lurched forward on the stairs, taking 2 at a time. A squeal escaped me when I heard her running after me. I made my way into the room and just as I did, she went in as well, locking the door an tackling me onto the bed. We fell on it in a fit of giggles and she began to tickle my sides, leaving me red faced and gasping for air while she was growing red as well from laughing so hard at me laughing. She ended up ontop of me and she leaned in, her hair falling to the right side, making a little privacy curtain for us. Our lips met sweetly, melting perfectly together and just like the first kiss, fireworks exploded behind my eyelids. She wrapped her arms around me. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.
"Come with me to the Mafia Ball." She requested.

"Mafia ball?" I asked curiously and she nodded.

"Be my date." I bit my lip gently, thinking.

"When is it?" I asked. She smiled.

"In about a week." She began to kiss my neck, finding my sweet spots.

"O-oh." Was all I could muster as a response.

"C'mon. Say yes. You know you want to." She said between kisses, her lips lingering at the one spot under my ear.

"Ah~" I groaned.

"Is that a yes?" She scraped her canines to the spot. I gasped.

"Hnng!" I nodded.

"Good." She moved away and kissed me tenderly, slowly bringing me down from the high she had just taken me to. "Let's get some sleep." I nodded slowly and noticed how she wrapped around me protectively. In that warm spoon/cacoon/cuddle, I fell asleep peacefully just knowing it was her.