Dancing The Night Away

~Bonnie's P.O.V.~

I looked down at her, on one knee and proposing to me with the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. I didn't know how to react. I was frozen in space and time. I was trying to process any logical thought. No thought came though, as I just looked down at her beautiful eyes. I saw her shaking slightly and I felt a soft smile appear on my face. Soon I felt warm tears sliding down my cheeks. After what seemed like hours, I finally found my voice.

"Yes." I squeaked out. Relief flooded her face. She tugged out the ring gently from it's place and slid it onto my finger. A perfect fit. She threw her arms around me. I nuzzled into her and breathed her in. The crowd began to cheer and hoot at us. The sound was muffled by the sound of her quickened heartbeat in my ear. I was so thankful I had worn waterproof makeup for this. Strawberries. All around me. My vision went fuzzy and I could picture us in a strawberry patch together, enjoying the amazing moonlight against her pale skin. A couple of words pulled me back to reality.

"Bon are you okay?" I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at her face. I couldn't answer, not with words, so I just tiptoed and pressed my lips to hers. She smiled into it kissed back so sweetly that I felt my heart do a backflip in my chest. We released each other from the embrace, pulling away. I quickly grabbed onto her arm. The sound of the cheering crowd slowly fading into my hearing again. There was catcalls and whistles to which Marceline just chuckled slightly and used her free hand to rub the back of her neck while I blushed and hid my face against her shoulder.

"Now!" The announcer said as he grabbed the microphone, settling the crowd. "Why don't we give the two love birds a first dance?" The crowd cheered once more then quieted as the song began to play. Marcy slid her hand in mine and tugged me towards the dance floor where they shone the spotlight on us. She began to twirl me then pulled me close.

'Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing?
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high, no river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide
But I love you, I love you
Until the end of time
(Until the end of time)

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, I will love you

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day'

As the song came to a close, we slowed down and pulled away while everyone clapped politely. We headed to get drinks as people congratulated us. Marcy guided me towards our table and we sat down. She pulled my chair closer to hers and kept our hands intertwined. Marshall strutted over smirking winked at me while Marcy was still looking away.

"Hey congrats you two." Marcy turned towards him and just nodded. While I subconsciously leaned towards her. "May I have a dance with my cousins future bride?" He showed a toothy grin and bowed. I felt Marceline become rigid next to me but everyone around us looked at her expectantly so she had to agree. I sighed softly and stood, being guided to the dance floor by Marshall. He placed a hand on my waist and took my hand with the other. I placed my hand lightly on his shoulder, locking my elbow firmly just in case he tried to pull me in. I could see Marceline from the corner of my eye, sitting at the table until Keila ran over and grabbed her hand pulling her onto the dance floor. Marceline just rolled her eyes and danced. I giggled to myself as I saw Marceline spinning her repeatedly and Keila giving her a smack as soon as Marceline stopped and stumbled dizzily away from the dance floor. I was glad that after everything they had been able to stay friends. As Marceline started making her way to the table, a blonde caught her arm and asked her to dance. Marceline robotically extended her arms and started stiffly dancing with the girl. I frowned softly and she must of felt it because she looked at me and shrugged. I 'hmped' and turned away to which I saw Marceline chuckle. That's when I heard Marshall was trying to talk to me.
"..... figured the least you should do is notice my existence."

"I-I'm sorry what?" I stuttered slightly and looked up at him, for the first time noticing how close the resemblance was to Marceline.

"Nothing." He sighed and twirled me. "So are you happy? Or do I still have time to whisk you away?" He gave a teasing smirk but it was different this time. More... Bearable.

"I'm happy." He nodded at my words, the song came to a close and I saw Marceline walk towards us, the blonde at her arm.

"Hey guys. How'd the dance go?" She looked at us and eyes Marshall's hand still on my waist. I pulled away and she pointed at the blonde next to her. "So Marshall, this is Fionna, Fionna, Marshall. I have a feeling you guys will really hit it off." Fionna gave a small wave at Marshall and blushed and a familiar grin came on Marshall's face. I rolled my eyes and began to walk to the table. He guided her away and Marceline followed me. "Bonnie?" I rolled my eyes again and kept walking. I felt a pair of hands grip my waist from behind. The hands spun me sharply, just as a tango started. My heals clicked with the beat as I stopped the spin. Marceline dragged me to the middle of the floor.

"What?" I tried to push her back, but she grabbed my wrists and pulled me back, extending her arms so we were chest to chest and began to strut, effortlessly dancing the tango.

"She's my cousin. From my moms side. Marshall from my dads. So I thought I'd hook them up." She spun me and caught me around my waist and leaned me back stroking my cheek. "You're my everything. You know that." She produced a rose, following the cliche of putting it in her mouth and bumping her nose to mine. A blush came on my cheeks as I closed my eyes. She leaned in, her lips flush with my ear. "There's an after party after this, I can't wait to take you." She slowly pulled away, angling her face so the rose petals could brush against my neck making me shiver. When I opened my eyes all I saw was her smirking lips and that same fire in her eyes from the night Keila first interrupted us.

(There you have it! Don't worry. I'll update more often. I promise guys. Sorry, I love you. Thanks for the support. And if you have any idea what I should call my fanbase please leave it in the comments but keep in mind that I have other ships, not just Bubbline so it has to be something neutral. Bye for now!)