Working For A Living

(Trigger Warning: Violence and Blood)
~Marceline's P.O.V.~

I was warm, incredibly warm, and naked. My eyes were glued shut, still partially exhausted from everything that happened. I took in a sharp inhale and froze as her scent filled my senses. I shifted my arm slightly, realizing I had it wrapped around her, my hand resting on her torso. I rubbed my fingertips across her smooth skin. I felt small electric pulses on my fingertips as I touched her. I heard her take in a deep breath and shift slightly, before stilling again and continuing her soft breathing. I smiled to myself, forcing my eyes to open. When I opened them I was greeted with the sight of light pink skin. I lifted my head from the pillow, some of her hair in my face as I see the blanket is down around our waists, leaving her breasts exposed to my view. I traced my eyes down her body, her skin tone only interrupted by my pale arm on her torso. I flexed my fingers again, making sure it was my arm. It felt so surreal to hold this beautiful angel in my arms. Naked at that. I smiled and ran my fingertips up her body and I felt her shiver against me but she stayed asleep. I kissed her cheek as softly as I could manage and slowly made my way off the bed. I saw the small pout in her lips and I smiled, slowly lifting the blanket to cover her in case someone came in. I clipped on my black bra and slid on my black panties, sliding on my plaid red and black shirt, and some leather pants, along with my spiked biker boots. It was time to deal with the trash.

"I'll be back later." I whispered softly before pressing my lips against her cheek to which she smiled and relaxed. I slithered out of the room and made my way towards the front door, where Marshall, Guy, and Bongo were already waiting. They were having a soft conversation, laughing now and again, no doubt remembering other times we had done this. As I walked out the front door, they followed close behind as we all piled into a black jeep that was nearly invisible against the still dark sky. The clock inside informing us it was barely 4:30 am. It was going to be a long day today. We drove to the same place we were holding him and and all went inside, making sure to shut the door. He was there, still tied and asleep. I snapped my fingers, Guy grabbed his head, twisting it back almost painfully, Ash's eyes snapped open just to see Bongo hold a cloth tightly on his face. I grabbed the pitcher of water and started pouring it all over his face, slowly. Marshall cackled.

"Rise and shine buddy." Marshall's mocking voice called out, between his loud laughter. I threw the glass pitcher on the floor and Bongo removed the cloth, Guy threw his head as Ash gasped for air. He looked completely pissed

"Don't worry buddy boy, we'll get that look off your face." I smirked as the blur that was guys fist slammed against his left cheek. Ash lifted his head weakly, looking dazed. "Now, what do you chose? Drawer number one, drawer number two, or drawer number three?" I touched each on respectively as he panted and looked at me. "If you don't answer quickly, I might let one of the guys choose for you." They chuckled darkly behind him. When he stayed silent I looked up at Bongo. "Ladies first." He rolled his eyes and went to open the second drawer I had pointed at.

"Sweet." His face smiled with childlike wonder. He pulled out a sledgehammer, some pliers, and brass knuckles. I just scoffed at his reaction. 

"Pick a toy, call me when you're finished, I have business to attend to." I turned towards the stairs but was quickly called back by Marshall.

"Don't you want in on this?" He raised an eyebrow, I had never skipped out on something like this.

"No I have a girl in my bed that I have to get back to." I winked and turned towards the door, walking up the stairs and waving my hand dismissively. I smiled to myself as I heard screams coming up the stairs, walking out and closing the door behind me. I hummed a soft tune as I walked back towards the main house.