Spare Time

~Bonnie's P.O.V.~

I saw her leave and was utterly confused to what happened. But before I could ask, she had left. I sighed and brought the shirt to my nose, taking a deep breath, mesmerized by the smell of strawberries. I smiled and stood from the bed. The floor was cold! I looked around and saw some slippers by the closet and I ran to it, sliding them on. They were warm. I smiled and wiggled my toes inside the grey slippers. I looked around and saw the covered window for the first time. Maybe I could get a feel for where I was if I looked outside. I walked towards it, noticing the dust, signaling that it hadn't been moved in a while. I pushed the heavy curtain and was blinded by the sunset that was approaching. My sleeping schedule was so thrown off now. Oh well. I let it slide closed again and looked around. That's right! She had said something about books! I smiled to myself. She said they were in her room so I had to find it. She did say next door though so it couldn't be that hard to find. I walked out the door and froze. 3 doors stood infront of my across the hall and one door to my left, another to my right. I used deductive reasoning.

'Okay. Here's where your smarts pay off. She said next door. So that knocks out those two.' I pointed at the two on either side of the door infront of me. 'If she was across the hall she would have told me specifically so it's not that one either.' I pointed at the middle door then turned to face my door. 'So that leaves these two.' I saw a label on the one to the left that read "storage closet". 'So then it's that one!' I pointed to the left and walked to it, proud of myself. I opened the door and stepped in, closing it behind me. I looked around to see the walls a deep red color with a black ceiling and black carpet. In the middle was a bed with gray satin covers and a black blanket that flowed to the floor and blended in with the carpet. A chandelier hung high in the ceiling but gave only a dull lighting, giving the room a vampire feel. I saw the huge bookshelf, blocking the window. I went towards it and admired her collection. A lot of these books were rare first editions. I stroked the spines gently as if even the slightest pressure could damage them. I found a copy of The Divine Comedy trilogy and went towards the bed to sit and read. I threw myself on the bed and accidentally hit a remote that made several cameras turn on, on a hidden screen under the huge tv. I saw everyone standing around or cleaning or talking. Then my eyes flickered to a camera where Marceline was walking down a hall. I fumbled with the remote trying to find the audio. Soon I heard the clicking of her heels and I smiled proudly to myself. I followed her along with the audio. Then when she disappeared I changed the cameras till I found her walking into a room and Keila throwing herself at Marceline. Marceline looked indifferent as she did.

"Marmalade!" Keila exclaimed and crashed her lips to Marceline's. I froze in my spot as a blinding white fury came over me for reasons still unknown to me.