Strawberries

~Bonnie's P.O.V.~

Darkness.

That was all I saw.

I blinked and felt my eyelashes brush against a fabric. I took in a shaky breath, getting a smell of alcohol and smoke, along with a small hint of leather. Disoriented, I tried to lift my hands only to find them chained behind me, the cool metal digging into my skin with every movement I made. My legs were in a similar condition. I moved my eyebrows up and down in an effort to get the blindfold to move either up or down but it was on too tight. I gave a frustrated growl and tried to feel around for a wall, finding none in my reach. I felt tears start to burn in my eyes and I knew I was out of options. I sniffled abit but stiffened as I heard footsteps coming towards me. I heard a heavy clink of a metal door being open and loud laughs, the smell of alcohol becoming stronger. Two sets of sloppy footsteps tumbled forward towards me and soon I felt a set of hands on my waist and someone's breath against my neck. The other set of hands undoing the cuffs on my legs and slowly spreading them, the pink skirt that I was wearing, slowly sliding up my legs. I heard zippers and began to panic. Just as I was about to scream for help I heard a sharp clicking of heels against the stone floor and I felt the two men stiffen.

"Hey!" A loud voice boomed. It sounded feminine but equally threatening. "What in the hell do you think you're doing to that girl?" The hands released me as I shivered in fear.

"Nothing ma'am!" One of them quickly replied. And I heard them stumble to their feet. A loud finger snap was heard and the mystery girls voice was heard again.

"Guy! Bongo! Show these guys what happens when they mess with my stuff." I was slightly offended by being referred to as stuff but wasn't about to speak up.

"Yes boss." Another male voice was heard and two sets of footsteps dragged the other two males, their struggling and pleas filling the air. After a moment of silence was heard two gunshots rang out and echoed against the stone. I jumped at the sound and fainted from the scare. All I remember was the gunshots still ringing slightly in my ears as I fell towards the hard ground and the fast clicking of heels as two arms caught me, a strong sent of strawberries filling my nose as my head fell against a warm chest.