Spending Time With Her

~Bonnie's P.O.V.~

I just looked at her when she walked in. I was just as shocked as she was. I figured it best that I pretended I saw nothing. So I had to speak up and seem normal.

"H-hey Marcy!" I stuttered slightly but kept going. "I came to see your books and sat on the bed and the cameras turned on."

"How long ago?" She looked edgy, anxious for my answer.

"I just sat down a minute ago." I stroked the book on my lap, trying to sooth myself.

"So you didn't see..." She trailed off and I gave the most confused look I could muster. "Nevermind." She just dropped it. My fake look must have convinced her.

"Okay." I said quietly and waited. She rubbed pulled one of her hands out of her pocket and rubbed the back of her neck as she looked at me. Then a small blush made it across her cheeks as she looked away.

"Hey, do you wanna maybe hang out? Play some video games? Watch some tv?" She asked shyly. It was so cute.

"Sure!" I answered almost to excitedly. I blushed and saw her smirk lightly.

"Alright." She grabbed some pyjama pants and a shirt. "I'm just gonna go change. Won't take long." I nodded and watched her leave the room. I sat on the bed patiently. When I heard the door open, I looked over smiling only to see Keila standing at the door. She walked over.

"If you think you can take Mar-Mar from me, you're sorely mistaken. And if you do, I'll snap your pretty little neck." She whispered it in my ear an left as quickly as she came. I sat there shocked. I could feel the color fading from my face. The opening of the door made me jump and color flushed to my face again as I saw Marceline. The sudden change of emotions made my head spin but I still managed to notice her atire. She was wearing her hair back with a red bandana to stop it from falling in her face, a white muscle shirt that showed only the brim of her black bra, and pink pyjama pants with candies printed on it. I smiled, completely forgetting what had happened not even 5 minutes ago.

"What do you wanna play first?" She turned on the tv and her Xbox and looked towards me. I was zoned out, looking at her. All I saw was her hair gently moving with her every step and that little saw she had in her hips. Her pants hung low on her waist, exposing a small strip of her abdomen. I heard her voice fade in. "...on. Bon. Bon!" I blinked and jumped when I saw her face just inches from mine. "You alright? We don't have to do this."

"N-no it's fine. Just thinking. So um. What games do you have?" I blushed shyly and pulled out my glasses from my bra, where I always kept them because otherwise I would lose them. I slid them on.

"I have..... Gears of War. Dead Space. Battlefield. Minecraft. Mortal Kombat. Rock Band. Grand Theft Auto. Dead Or Alive. Forza Motors." She trailed off.

"How about some Gears of War then Rock Band later?" I could feel her smile.

"Just what I was thinking Bon. So which Gears? I have all of them including Judgement." She turned to look at me and froze. I saw her eyeing my glasses and I blushed. Her mouth formed a small 'o' as she looked at me but she cleared her throat.

"Two is my favorite." I was suddenly very self conscious right now.

"Yea... Mine too..." She put it in, her eyes never leaving me and grabbed the two controls. She handed me one. I sighed and reached up to pull off my glasses but her cold hand grasped mine. "Don't. You look amazing." I blushed and dropped my hands and started the game. After about 10 minutes all awkwardness was gone. We killed everything in sight and fought for ammo. She even tickled me so she could stop me from getting to the sniper riffle first. After some time though, we got bored and decided to switch it up for Rock Band. We took turns with the instruments and when I first heard her sing, we almost lost because I had forgotten how to play. Her voice was that beautiful. Then when I sang, Marcy complimented me and said she would like to do a duet with me sometime. The day was filled with smiles, giggles, and pizza with Dr. Pepper. Before we knew it, the sun was setting and we started to yawn. I bid her goodnight and headed to my room. I lay in my bed and smiled happily, closing my eyes and letting sleep take over.

-dream-

I felt pressure on my lips and my arms around someone's neck, a smile on my lips. When I pulled back I saw a familiar set of red eyes looking at me. I smiled and bit my lip as Marceline kissed my forehead. Then I heard and angry growl as I felt myself get ripped out of Marceline's grip, a sharp pain in my neck and a loud breaking noise. I saw Keila smirk and Marceline pounce on her angrily. Then everything went black.

-End Dream-

I woke up sweating bullets. I hyperventilated and held a hand to my heart. Next thing I knew, I was in tears running to Marcy's room.

(A/N: an extra long chapter as an apology for not updating. Sorry for letting anyone down. Hope you enjoyed.)