CHEATING? // WOLFSTAR // FLUFF

A/n: I love them!

A/n: I love them!

— — —

James Potter was oblivious to a lot of things. And one of those things was Sirius dating Remus. They kept it a secret cause Sirius was not ready to come out yet. And Remus respected that. James kept telling Olivia Jane that Sirius liked her. Olivia tried everything but Sirius declined her every time making Olivia angry at the Potter boy.

"I'm telling you, he likes you. I'm his best friend I know" James said

And Olivia believed it again but she was rejected again. So one day she had enough, they were in the common room and she went up to him kissing him. Remus entered the common room to see her lips on Sirius lips, the same lips he kissed. He didn't waist anytime running into the marauders dorm. Not seeing what Sirius told her.

"Why'd you to that!? I told you I wasn't interested!" Sirius said angrily

"Your friend said you were" glared Olivia

"Well I'm not!" Sirius grumbled walking to the room hearing sniffling "Rem,"

"Leave me alone Sirius" Remus said waving his wand closing the curtains not letting the raven haired boy in.

"Remus, please" Sirius begged he begged most of the night until the boys were there. He wanted nothing more than to tell him and kiss him but Remus wouldn't let him.

Sirius couldn't speak to Remus with the rest of their friends their and if they were alone Remus would ignore him and walk away. Peter and James noticed how Remus was angry especially since Remus wouldn't let any of them go with him on the full moons. He wouldn't let Sirius visit him in the hospital wing. He was so hurt by Sirius actions, he was so stupid to believe Sirius could ever even like him in the same way Remus did.

"Olivia has been complaining so much!" Lily complained

"Who?" Remus asked

"The girl that kissed Sirius. She's mad that Sirius told her off she's mad at James for—"

"Sirius told her off?" Remus asked shocked

"Yeah, said he wasn't interested in her then stormed off into his dorm" Lily said shrugging, smirking slightly.

"I-I gotta go" Remus said walking away to find Sirius when he found him, he saw Sirius was on the ground in their dorm.

"Sirius" Remus sighed

"Moony! I-I'm sorry, I'm so sor—"

"No, I'm sorry I should've let you talk to me instead. I'm such an idiot. I'm sorry I doubted you" Remus apologized

"Still, I feel horrible" Sirius said

"I feel like shit for even thinking you'd cheat, I was just scared. I have liked you for so long and you finally returned the feelings, I thought you realized you didn't really like me." Remus said

"I like you Moons I really, really like you okay" Sirius said cupping the taller boys cheeks making him nod smiling as they both leaned in.

— — —

*Not edited*