CAUGHT // JEGULUS // FLUFF

A/n:the gifs or pictures don't go with the os just letting you know

— — —

Regulus knew if Sirius knew about them, Sirius would be mad at him. Sirius wouldn't like Regulus being with James and he hated how more protective his brother was of his boyfriend more than him, his own brother.

Regulus and James were in James' dorm. Not the marauders dorm, his dorm. Regulus was having a horrible day and James knew it. So James being the good boyfriend he was took him to his dorm and held him. No matter how much times Regulus would say he wasn't a touchy person, he was. James knew it and he thought it was adorable.

"You are a touchy person" James teased

"I am not" Regulus shook his head

"Yeah you are" James smiled making Regulus bite his lip to contain his smile. James thinking it was the most attractive thing he's ever seen leaner in kissing him.

"Hey, Prongs I was— what the fuck!" Sirius said entering the room with Remus seeing them kissing.

"Sirius!" Regulus sat up not getting off the bed afraid

"Pads!" James instantly held Regulus' hand under the covers assuring him, he'd be fine.

"What the hell are you doing here Regulus?!" Sirius yelled

"I— um—"

"Oh Merlin! Is this the person you've been seen in secret?" Sirius asked James

"I'm sorry Pads" James said not wanting Sirius to find out like that.

"Why? Why my brother?" Sirius asked making Regulus look down. "Out of all people, my brother. He is a death-eater" his brother hissed

"Love—" Remus tried

"No! No, you can't— why— my brother is not— he's just like our parents" Sirius hissed at James furious not wanting his best friend with his brother.

"He is nothing like them Sirius" James said putting an arm around a crying Regulus.

"You don't know him like I do" Sirius said

"You're right, he knows me better! You never once cared for me when you first came to Hogwarts. You know nothing" Regulus said through the tears.

"Lift up your sleeve. Show him!" Sirius yelled

"I know, Sirius. Okay, I know he's a death-eater" James said stroking his boyfriend's back.

"Sirius—"

"Moony, please I don't want to take it out on you. James, Prongs, he isn't good enough—"

"Sirius! That's enough! You can talk to them right not like that." Remus scolded seeing the younger boy sob into James' arms.