ACCIDENTAL CONFESSION // WOLFSTAR // FLUFF

— — —

— — —

Sirius Black liked to watch Remus study. He liked the way Remus furrowed his eyebrows when reading, or when he bit his lip when he was trying to contain his smile, or the way Remus played with the top of the page in the book. He just couldn't get enough of him.

"Pads, it's getting late you should go" Remus said seeing how sleeping Sirius was getting.

"No it's fine Moony" Sirius shook his head

"I'll be there in like five minutes just go" Remus suggested

"But— fine" Sirius sighed seeing the look in Remus' face.

Once Sirius got to the dorm, he saw James with a worried but also teasing smirk.

"Where you in the library again?" James asked

"Yeah—" Sirius started but quickly got cut off.

"With Moony. Do you like Moony?" James asked with a smirk

"N-no" Sirius denied with his cheeks tinted red.

"You do! It's okay if you do" James said

"Bloody hell, I do. I really like him and it's stupid so stupid. I can't like my best friend—"

"I thought I was your best friend" James argued earning a glare from Sirius.

"James. I'm being serious here— don't even say it! I'm so in love with him James. I love how his face turns all red when Minnie calls him out on something. I love how his nose crinkles every time he smells something strong — like coffee. I love when he bites his lip—"

"Pads" James whisper-shouted finally getting his attention.

"What?! You wanted to know now I'm— Moony!" Sirius gasped shocked his eyes wide same as the werewolf who stared at Sirius with a glimpse of hope but Sirius did not see that.

Sirius begged James to stay not wanting to be alone with Remus scared of what he'd say. But James knew the good thing to do was leave, so he did. Remus stared at Sirius for a while before sitting down on the bed next to Sirius who was frustrated and scared of what Remus' reaction would be.

"So you like me?" Remus questioned awkwardly

"I know you heard everything cause Prongs tried getting my attention since the beginning. Im in love with you" Sirius sighed looking down at his hands. "I know, I know you don't like or love me back but—"

"Woah, woah. You don't know that" Remus interrupted

"I know you don't cause I've flirted with you for so long and nothing" Sirius said on the verge of tears.

"You flirt with everyone. Literally. Of course I would think it's just something you do cause you always flirt with everyone!" Remus said

"No—yeah okay."'Sirius sighed

"I'm in love with you too" Remus smiled once Sirius looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Wait! Really?" Sirius asked

"Yeah I have for a long time." Remus chuckled

"I'm gonna kiss you" Sirius said leaning into him smiling once Remus closed the gap between them. Sirius crawled onto Remus' lap nibbling on his bottom lip. Fireworks were exploding in their stomachs. It was amazing, Remus was a really good kisser. Sirius had another thing about Remus he loved. His lips were so soft.

"I love you" Sirius said breathing heavily smiling like an idiot.

"I love you" Remus smiled kissing Sirius again letting his hands run through his long raven locks.