The Rest of the Video

Percy POV

Don't get me wrong, I was mad at the Stolls! But I was a little bit glad they had that movie. The fact that they're selling them, now that's just wrong! But it was kind of nice to be able to see all those little moments between me and Annabeth.

True to my word, we all gathered around the TV and watched the uncut version (since Trinity and Hayden weren't there). This time they had the whole "threw us in the canoe lake" scene complete with Annabeth and I talking about the war, and all the Greek myth stuff before she kissed me. The Capture the Flag video also included the parts where I used my mega cool water powers on her, which was pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

"I think is the part where the pictures start showing up…" Grover said thoughtfully as he chewed on a plastic fork.

"You've seen this too?" He nodded with a "no, duh" expression on his face.

"Perce, the entire camp has seen this. Hephaestus puts has this one video on loop on one of his channels. Aphrodite regularly puts it on that TV on her throne; Chiron added it into the orientation video for the goodness sake! I'm surprised it took you two so long to find out!"

"We don't necessarily do regular checks to make sure people aren't following us around with a camera." Annabeth muttered.

"That's gonna change," I said, glaring at the Stolls.

"Beckendorf's the one that made the camera's!" They said right away and pointed to him. He glared.

"What happened to all for one?" He sighed, "But anyways, watch. You'll want to see these." He said. Annabeth and I turned our heads back to the screen just as a picture from our trip to Paris came up. We'd just finished our quest to save Hermes's caduceus, and were on our date in Paris. The Eiffel Tower stood tall and bright behind us. Annabeth was in that pretty green dress that looked the same shade as my eyes (no coincidence there). We were holding hands over the table, just looking at each other. In the back of my mind I was wondering who had taken the picture. Mostly I was just thinking about how beautiful she'd looked that night. I mean… wow!

"How did you even get a picture of this?" Annabeth asked incredulously, "We were alone all night!"

"Hephaestus has these amazing satellites that work kind of like that shield you had during the Titan War. He lets us use from time to time." Beckendorf explained, "You can a picture of anything at any time with those bad boys."

"Great, another name of the revenge list."

"I took that picture!" Silena said proudly. It was the picture from last week, when Annabeth and I were kissing goodnight at the door.

"Ew, this apartment has been contaminated, everyone cover your mouths before you're infected!" Thalia covered hers with her hand. Annabeth punched her shoulder.

"Just because you've sworn of men forever, doesn't mean the rest of us have to!"

"Ah yes, but your boyfriend is not a man per se…"

"That's right, I'm too godly to be just a man." Ok, maybe I deserved to have a pillow thrown at me.

"Shh!" Juniper shushed us, "Keep watching!" Annabeth rolled her eyes in that cute way she does.

The next picture that came up was from when we were thirteen. We had just finished the chariot races, which explained the laurels hanging off of our heads. Her lips were pressed to my cherry-red cheek. Tyson was standing next to us, clapping. Rachel laughed.

"Look at his face!" She said, pointing at the screen.

"You should have heard the rest of the camp," Clarisse grumbled, "They went crazy. It was just a kiss on the cheek!"

"Excuse me! That was the first real Percabeth moment!" Silena argued. The two started to bicker back and forth. What do you expect when you put love and war in the same room? Sure they were friends, but it was hard for Clarisse not to argue.

"Clarisse," Chris finally interrupted her. He gave her one look, and she was silent.

It's official: Chris is the god of mind control.

"Shut up and watch! The good part's coming up!" Connor said with that evil smirk of his. This cannot end well…

"Is that… under the lake?" Annabeth asked. Blood was slowly slithering from her face.

"Oh yeah!" Travis said, "Beckendorf made these wicked underwater cameras…"

"You didn't!" She said incredulously.

"For the record, I tried to talk them out of it." Katie added in, "But it was all of them against me." She pointed her finger at the demigods watching the TV, all but Thalia who had been off with the Hunters at that point.

"I can't believe you guys got this on video, that's so creepy!" Annabeth shivered. I squeezed her shoulders. The video was murky, but you could clearly see Annabeth and I, for lack of a better word, making out.

"You guys were only dating for three minutes!" Chris said, "Way to go Percy!" He high-fived me. Annabeth slapped me, "It was weeks before me and Clarisse even kissed." Now it was Clarisse's turn to slap him.

"But to be fair, you were in a state of delirium for those first few weeks." Silena reminded him. He shuddered.

"Dark times." Chris had been found wandering the desert after his, ahem, "adventure" in the Labyrinth. That place was creepy when I was with a group, I couldn't imagine going through it alone.

The DVD continued with pictures from us lying on the beach, sparring in the arena, playing Pinochle with Chiron at the Big House. There were clips of us sparring too, a few of us fighting monsters that had found their way into camp, and one of the time Chiron caught us kissing behind Cabin 3. Now that had been awkward…

The video ended with a photo that had been tacked up in the Big House for a few years now. It was of me and Annabeth when we were twelve, and we'd just gotten back from our first quest. I had my arm resting awkwardly on her shoulder, and both of us were blushing down to our feet from the contact. Ah, to be twelve and totally in love without realizing it…

"I… cannot believe the entire camp has been spying on us all this time!" Annabeth said, "Have we never had privacy?"

"Sure you have." Connor said, "We haven't followed you to Percy's apartment."

"Yeah, Sally wouldn't let us install cameras because she said it would be "awkward"." Travis used the air quotes with his fingers.

"Such a shame. Imagine all the juicy footage we could get." Connor said with a slump.

"Such a shame. Well, goodnight everyone!" Annabeth said quickly as she bounced up off the couch.

"Aw, but it's only seven. I don't need to be home till ten." I whined. She smirked and bent to kiss my cheek.

"You can stay if you want, but I'm going to bed."

"But there's no reason for me to stay if you're not up." Silena "awe'd" at this comment.

"That is sooo going in the next edition of this disc!" She said, and waved the silver circle back and forth between her fingers.

"Glad to see you think so much of the rest of us." Nico mumbled.