𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

-Timeskip 4 months later-

Your boat docked in the bustling city. You made you way through the crowd and to Sophie's hat Shoppe. 

A festival was in motion celebrating the rebuild of half of the town.

You ran while weaving though there herds of people and finally made it too the shoppe.

A certain brown haired woman in a beautiful blue dress looked up when you entered the hat shoppe.

"Y/n! You're finally back!" She said running out form behind the counter to hug you.

"I am!" You said hugging her. 

"The plane is out back! Can I drive?" she asked

"Of course!"

You two made you way outside and hopped aboard the small plane. Sophie flew the plane high into the sky. A familiar floating makeshift castle came into view. 

Sophie landed the plane on the grassy lawn next to Markle and Hin.

"Y/n!" Makrle cried out and ran to you. He had grown a few centimetres since you last saw him. He hugged you tightly and Hin jumped up and down in excitement.

A familiar handsome wizard stood in the doorway to the house.

You ran towards his outstretched arms and he hugged you tightly while spinning you around. 

That night you and Howl lay in the flower field under the stairs.

"I love you." He whispered in your ear.

"I love you too." You said back. 

"Never leave me again." He said kissing your temple. 

"We'll never be apart ever again." You said falling asleep in his arms.