Chapter Seven

xx Chapter Seven ~ Ups and Downs of Clubbing xx

I woke up feeling warm and satisfied. The sun wasn't up yet so I didn't know what time it was. I shifted my body a little, feeling a weight curled around my waist. I flipped to my other side and that was when I remember I had slept with Finn and realized that he had slept with his arms wrapped around me for the whole night. I blushed at the thought.

Our faces were so close that I could feel his soft breaths. I took the time to admire his peaceful, resting face. I started with his perfectly arched eyebrows and traced down his face to his eyelashes that were so long that the ends kissed his high cheekbones. His straight nose led to his rosy full lips. His lips. The lips that kissed me so passionately last night.

I couldn't help but smile at the memory and leave a gentle peck on his lips. His eyes fluttered open from my kiss and his eyes drank me in lazily as the corners of his mouth curved into a grin.

"Good morning, beautiful," he murmured with a raspy voice as his arms stayed on my waist. Oh my. Is this how Finn sound like in the morning? Wow.

"Morning, Finny. I'm sorry I woke you," I replied shyly. Finn's half open eyes widened in surprise.

"Did you just call me Finny?" He asked as his glance never left mine.

"Yes. If you don't like it, I could just c-"

"No, I love it. It was just such a pleasant surprise," he cut me off. I beamed at him, and he kissed my forehead before he reached for his phone. He grimaced at the screen.

"It's only 6:47 AM. Go back to sleep, Alex." Finn stated as his whole body returned to the bed and snuggled close to me. I nodded and went back to sleep.

~ ~ ~

The second time I woke up, Finn wasn't beside me. I got out of the bed, pulling the over-sized shirt down and searched for Finn's phone and found it reading 8:12 AM.

I wondered where Finn was just when the door flew open. A pretty girl around my age, greeted me with excited eyes. I knew her. She was Jack and Finn's little sister, Emmy.

Emmy spotted me and literally pounced on me.

"You must be Alex! I'm Emmy! How are you? I heard that you're dating Finn? I'm so happy for you!  Mom sent me to lent you some of my clothing, though I think they might be a bit short on you since you're so tall. Did I tell you that you're pretty? Because you defiantly are! Can we please get ready together? Oh my god! I'm sorry, I must be blabbing! I'm just so excited to meet Finn's girlfriend!" Emmy exclaimed quickly and enthusiastically. I smiled kindly, she was so cute.

"Sure, Emmy. It's so nice to meet you," I greeted simply. Emmy took my hand and led me to her room. Her room was the girl version of Jack and Finn's and was tidier. She opened her closet and started to rumble through the clothing. After a few seconds of searching, she laid out a fluttering white tank top from Abercrombie and Fitch with delicate lace designs and a pair of jean shorts from Hollister. Afterward, she handed me a pair of matching white lacy underwear and strapless bra from Victoria Secret.

"They're new, try them on. I'm positive that they'll fit," she claimed as she eyed my chest. I blushed. "You can use my bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I'll be outside. Tell me to come in when you're done."

I nodded as she skipped out of the room, closing the door behind her. I went to her bathroom and jumped into the shower.

~ ~ ~

I felt refreshed after I brushed my teeth and cleaned myself up. Next, I threw on the new undergarments and Emmy's clothing. Surprising, she was right about them being able to fit. In fact, they didn't just fit me, they exaggerated my curves and my slender long legs and the material of the undergarments felt soft and comfortable. After I was done changing, I opened the door to let Emmy in.