Chapter Six

xx Chapter Six ~ Last First Kiss xx

I felt as if I was floating in midair, flying. The rain that stopped at lunch began pouring down the sky again. We were kissing while the rain drops tumbled down our bodies, soaking us and our clothing. My cloths clung to my skin and so did Finn's, but we didn't care. I felt like I was in a dream! I was kissing Finn Harries in the rain! It was just so romantic and perfect; it felt as if we were acting in a movie!

Then a thought hit me, and I pushed Finn away.

There was instant hurt layered in his eyes which made my heart squeeze. We were both out of breath and at first, I couldn't say anything. We just looked at each other as the rain kept waltzing down the grey sky. Something glowed in his eyes. Was is love?

"What's wrong?" Finn questioned genuinely, his hair was already wet and his white V-neck tee was turning see-through, and it clang to his body so tight that it outlined his biceps and abs. I flushed and looked away.

Seeing my reaction, Finn stepped forward and pulled me into his arms. The icy raindrops no longer felt cold anymore. I buried my head in his chest and finally gained up courage to step back and look at him.

"I'm sorry, Finn. You know I love you, so, so much. I loved both of you since the first time I've watched JacksGap on Youtube. I just don't know how I feel about Jack, and I don't want history to repeat itself again; I'd never hurt you like that." I confessed, feeling guilty and ashamed of myself. Finn tensed up for a second as his glance hardened, but he quickly relaxed and smiled, catching me by surprise.

"I know you love Jack as much as you love me, and you will probably never love me more than him. Normally, I wouldn't do this but because this is you, I want to give both of us a chance." He uttered with a ghost of a smile.

"You're willing to take a chance with me, knowing that you could possibly never be the one that I love the most?" I gasped. He nodded with a smile, and I bursted into tears.

"Can you hear me out, first?" I choked out, and he nodded again. "I'm willing to give you my heart because I trust you enough to take great care of it. My heart had been through a lot, and I know so have yours. I will also take care of yours as you will take care of mine."

"I know, Alex. I know there is a story behind you that pulls me in to listen. I will take care of you," he promised. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I jumped into his arms. "Of course I will, Finn!"

I could feel him smile, and his heart picked up a speed. I grinned into his broad chest.

"Your heart's racing," he teased with a chuckle.

"So is yours," I shot back, giggling.

"I know, it's been like that since the second I saw you. Do you think I should visit the doctor's?"

I flushed and grinned foolishly up at him. We pulled back, and he held my hands and started leading me into his house.

As we entered the house, a rush of warmth surrounded me as well as the scent of chicken noodle soup. I almost drooled, I forgot that I still haven't eaten dinner yet.

"Oh Finny! Is that you?" A sweet female voice sang. I giggled, his mom was so much like mine. A second after we took our shoes off, a women almost in her middle-ages approached us with a wide smile on her face. She was well dressed and walked as if she glided. As soon as she saw me, her smile became larger as her beautiful eyes twinkled with excitement and joy.

"Yes, mom. It's me." Finn replied dully. Mrs. Harries ignored him and took me in.

"Well, well, Finnegan. What a gorgeous young lady you have there! Who might you be?" She complimented as she smiled delightfully at me.