Chapter Four

xx Chapter Four ~ What to Expect When You're Expecting xx

 "Rise and shine, babe," a male voice cooed. I rolled onto my side, causing some pain in my back. I pulled the soft blanket over my head to shield myself away from the morning light and the familiar voice. I moaned and refused to move, while still unclear of what was going on.

Another male voice groaned at my resistance. I then heard shuffles of footsteps appoarching me. I groaned from the noise.

"Get up, Alex! You're going to be late for your first day at work!" The voice instructed while tugging the blanket away from me. A rush of coldness bit my skin, and I shivered. Suddenly, I felt a finger poking at my stomach, making me burst into laughter.

"Okay, okay! I'll get up! Stop tickling me!" I begged as my eyes started to fill with tears. The poking stopped hesitantly, and I wiped my tears away.

The sight of a circle of boys chuckling at me greeted me. I then found the prankster and unmistakeably, it was Sam. He grinned down at me sheepishly as I sent him a playful eye roll.

I sat up on the couch, rubbing my eyes. I glanced at the boys and found them already dressed and ready to go. Then I looked down and saw that I was still in my pajama, and I had a crazy bed head. I sighed and stood up.

"What time is it?" I asked, looking out the window. The rare radiant day from yesterday was replaced by the classic, rainy London weather.

"It's nine o'clock," Marcus replied. My eyes widened. Already?

"Your a heavy sleeper," Caspar said while he massaged his shoulders. Then reality began settle in. I almost died yesterday but either Jack or Finn saved me. I also let myself cuddle with Caspar and fall asleep on his shoulder. 

"Sorry," I apologized as I sent him a apologetic look. He grinned and shook his head.

"Any time, Alex. Besides, you looked cute when you were asleep," he pointed out with a shrug. I blushed and looked away.

"Cute? What are you talking about? She was drooling!" Sam claimed. I sent him a glare. Jerk.

"Stop lying, Sam. You're just upset cause she wasn't snuggling with you," Caspar argued.

"I am not!" Sam protested, and Caspar responded him with a casual smirk.

"Okay then... I'm going to change now," I stated awkwardly, and the boys nodded.

I jogged to my room and put on a pair of patterned jeggings, a fluttering white tank top, then threw a blue cardigan over top. I brushed my teeth, quickly combed my hair but didn't have time to apply makeup. I grabbed my backpack with all my needed items inside that included my laptop and my Canon HD camera.

After a couple of minutes, I returned to the living room. The boys already have their shoes on and were chatting while waiting for me. I quickly slipped on a pair of lace-up leather boots that went up to my ankles and led the way out.

~ ~ ~

We arrived at the agency shortly and the boys led me to the room that they informed me was where they learn how to make better videos. We had four classes a day and every class was a hour long with breaks in between. After the second class, we have an hour and a half for lunch. This kind of schedule applied for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We get to make our videos on Thursday and Friday and post them on the weekend.

I sat down between Jack and Finn and pulled out my mac book pro and camera; the boys did the same. Suddenly, the door opened again. Not expecting Bertie, my jaw dropped. I was defiantly having a fangirl moment.