Little Miss Embarrassed.

'Twit cam in 5 minutes!' I tweet out to my followers, Alicia does the same. Within seconds people respond to us, I chuckle to that.

Oh! I'm also pretty big on YouTube. Not huge, but I have a fan base - well, Alicia, Marco & I. See, what we do on our channel is mostly dares or we talk about our favorite youtubers. So, it's like a blog.

We set the laptop up and tweet the link, within a few minutes we have like 600 viewers.  

Within like 2 freaking minutes.

''Hey guys!" I say, waving to the camera.  

 Comments start rolling in, most saying 'Hey!'

"How was your day?" Alicia asks, more comments start rolling in - one asking how our day was.  

"My day was amazing. But, I don't think I’ll say what happened. IT'LL MAKE YALL JELLY." I say in a British voice, Alicia gives me a blank look and starts hysterically laughing. Okaay..

'' 'Where is Marco?' Marco is actually grounded." I read off and answer with a sad tone.

The comments roll in - many wondering what happened.

"How about this, if you get one of the O2L guys to watch this video - or at least know I'm doing a twit cam I’ll tell you what happened." I say with a wink, Alicia finishes her laugh attack.

"You're so mean. Why don't you just tell them?" She says in a mother type tone.

I chuckle and look at the comments - a lot where saying 'Mission accepted.'

"Mission accomplished? Wait, someone actually got one to watch?" I say, looking at the screen in confusion.

Dammit. Alicia gives me a smirk.

"Alicia you cheated." I whine, knowing she got one of their numbers out of the book and texted them.

"THANK YOU DARLIN! Now, tell them what happened."

"Okay fine." I pause "So what happened is, I was riding my skate board around town, being my clumsy self of course. And I see this group of guys, so I scream 'Watch Out' and jump over the shortest with my Skate- Board. It was perfect, I almost had a perfect landing but when I went to land - the skateboard slipped out from under me and I banged my head on the concrete. WHICH HURT BY THE WAY!''

Many comments start asking 'Oh my god! are you okay!?'

"I'm fine. Thanks. But anyway, I stand up with my eyes closed and stand there rubbing my forehead. A familiar voice asks if I’m okay and -thinking it's someone from school.- I say yes, I open my eyes and the stranger hands me my skateboard. So, when I turn around it's JC f*cking Caylen." I say with a huge smile. "And, like Ricky. Connor, Trevor, Ricardo Sam & Kian are with him. I know! Cray Cray right? So I talked to them a bit and they signed my autograph book. I was fangirling like crazy in my mind cause, I mean they're so sexy who wouldn't fangirl? But anyway. They were SUPER nice and turns out they're spending the WHOLE summer in Texas." I finish my story.

The comments start asking what they were like and stuff.

"Um, they were all so sweet honestly. Sam's laugh is as adorable in real life just like the videos, Actually.. they were all sweet. I still can't believe i met there sexy asses. Like AH! Dream accomplished!" I throw my hands up in the air and wave them around.

"Okay. Enough of O2L. How about some questions? Tweet #AskDella!"

Within literal seconds I have questions rolling in on twitter, I answer the first one I see.

@KaylaJay: How did you discover O2L? #AskDella'

"Well, I found Connor first and through him I discovered O2L."

@MissieCaylen: Out of O2L, who would be the best brother? #AskDella

"Ricky or JC hands down."

@MarriedtoO2L: How did YOU become famous on YouTube? #AskDella

"Amazing question! Okay, first of all, I made a fangirl blog about O2L. And I had a LOT of followers on there so I thought to myself 'Why not make videos?' I didn't wanna do it by myself so I got Alicia & Marco to make videos with me 

And boom."

@NoLife: Fav, YouTubers besides O2L?

"Christian Novelli & Damon Fizzy. I love them so much. Alongside Smosh."

@asdfghjkl: How come you never talk about family? Marco and Alicia do #AskDella

"Well, my dad left us when I was five and my mom is trying to control my life. I have an older sister, we hate each other. I have a younger sister who is about Trevor's age. We're close.. But, I don't know. I just don't like talking about family."

@RickyPDillon: How sexy are the members on a scale from Ricky to Sam? #AskDella

"Oh. I guess you guys are watching." I say awkwardly as I read off the question. "Well, I would say DEFIANTLY Ricky. That boy is fine!" I add a wink.

@kianlawley: Never got your name earlier, but I'm guessing it's Della? #AskDella

"Oh Kian, how I love you." I start with a chuckle. "FUNFACT! My name is actualy Ryleigh-Rayne R-Y-L-E-I-G-H R-A-Y-N-E! But I go by Della on YouTube cause I like it."

@ConnorFranta: Do you like cats? #AskDella

"Yes. Now Marry me."

@AliciaFlimin: JC, Ricardo or Trevor?

"Um.. JC hands down. Sexy ass."

From the other side of the room I hear roaring laughter - Alicia of course. I chuckle as well, knowing that The boys of O2L were watching us made it better.

@JaYiNE: Where would you be if you didn't have a YouTube?

"I would probably spend my days skate boarding or playing video games."

@SamPottorff: WORST AND BEST DECISIONS?! #AskDella

"first of all, no need to use capitals." I say pointing at the screen. "Best decision would probably be ignoring my mom, who is trying to turn me into something I'm not, and becoming my own person. Worst, okay um a few months ago i had a boyfriend. Remember? Well I caught him cheating, but forgave him and he kept on doing it and I kept on forgiving him and yeah."

"Anyway, we have to go bye!" Alicia says quickly and exits out of the screen.

"What the hell?!" 

"Um, I have to um, do something. I'll talk to you later okay? Bye!" She tosses me my stuff and pushes me out of my room. 

I stare at the closed door confused and make my way out of her house, picking up my skateboard and walking back to my house. What was that about? She never acts like that, pushing me out of her room and acting all nervous.

What. Just. Happened? 

I shrug it off, maybe she's on her period. That's such a rude though, that I push that away and hop on my skate board so I could get home faster. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize I was at the gate, until I heard the noise of them opening.

Yeah, A gate. Did I mention my mom is filthy rich? Well she is. And as much as I love the huge house and all the stuff I get, it also sucks cause my mom is super stuck up. So is my older sister -but, you probably know that by now.- I have one other sibling, Roxie, she's Trevor's age - 14. Wait is Trevor 13 or 14? Anyway. I quickly walk through the gates and watch them close behind me, then walk up to the house and go inside. 

As usual, the house is quiet.. like almost creepily quiet. But you get use to to it, after a while.

"I'm home!" I yell. No answer.

I shrug and climb the stairs to my room. I set my skate-board down by my door and go over to my desk, logging onto too twitter. 

2,987 followers. Whoa. Yesterday I only had like 2,980. So I have 7 new followers, I pull out my phone - there is like 15 messages from Twitter. I open them, the first ones are the normal - just tweets from people.

Then, I get to the last ones.

@KianLawley now follows you!

@ConnorFranta now follows you!

@RikcyPDillon now follows you!

@jccaylen now follows you!

@TrevorMoran now follows you!

@SamPottorff now follows you!

@RicardoOrdieres now follows you!

My mind atuomatically falls into fangirl mode and stays that way for an hour. Then, I realized... every. single. one. of. my. tweets.. is about how cute they are and how i'm gonna marry all of them. 

A blush spread across my cheeks, they're gonna see my tweets. Oh god.